You are not logged in. Please register or login.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

Re: US Politics Thread

misterID wrote:

My favorite part of the attempt to repeal Obamacare, they were trying to bribe Murkowski with letting Alaska keep Obamacare.

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:

Kushner used private email to conduct White House business

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/09/2 … use-243071

misterID

misterID wrote:

Kids, that's what we call irony.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

But was there classified info on it?  Did he operate entirely on a private email?  Did he control the server? Did he destroy hard drives?  Did he determine which emails should be public knowledge? 

I’m not condoning it. But let’s not pretend this is anything of the scale Clinton did.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

But was there classified info on it?  Did he operate entirely on a private email?  Did he control the server? Did he destroy hard drives?  Did he determine which emails should be public knowledge? 

I’m not condoning it. But let’s not pretend this is anything of the scale Clinton did.

So many important questions only you care about the answers to....let's split hairs to the point no one knows what the fuck anyone is talking about anymore

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

So many important questions only you care about the answers to....let's split hairs to the point no one knows what the fuck anyone is talking about anymore

Another attempt to veer off topic by you-know-who. Hillary wasn't charged for the email fiasco. Just as she wasn't incriminated after numerous Benghazi hearings. The point is that Trump's administration is using private email to conduct White House business. Something Trump said she should be "locked up" for. Think his peeps care?

In the meantime, Trump is continuing to escalate tension with NK, all while picking a fight with the NFL via Twitter. Black Americans, as usual, aren't allowed to protest anything in this country.  Even the act of kneeling silently as a means to voice your displeasure is seen as a disrespectful act according to Trump and his basket of deplorables.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

Trump is an idiot

The NFL should keep the players in the locker room during the National Anthem

This North Korea shit is gonna end badly I fear.

misterID

misterID wrote:
mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:

that was a really good article...

and now there's this: https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/aa5693b5-0 … ottom.html

doubling standard deduction but raising tax rate on what is likely a Trump base of support.

misterID

misterID wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Trump is an idiot

The NFL should keep the players in the locker room during the National Anthem

This North Korea shit is gonna end badly I fear.

Boy, if only someone would have told you this 10 months ago!

Board footer