You are not logged in. Please register or login.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

Re: US Politics Thread

misterID wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

All I know is Democrats, Republicans, and Now the NRA are open to restricting bumpstocks, yet ID, Buzz, and Flagg all said it is pointless and there is no value to it and that it truly does't make a gun full auto.

Sorry the NRA and Repubs are about to let you down on the bumpstock issue.

I didn't say that, I said I supported gun regulations. Guys, can we stop putting words in each others mouths? I also said I believe in cuts and smart spending in our military. I shouldn't have to keep repeating what I've said.

You guys make good points, I only point out that when something like this happens everyone goes crazy with trying to ban things and regulate things, but they wouldn't have stopped the tragedy. And no, that doesn't mean do nothing.

The biggest thing is that we spend too much time dehumanizing each other who disagree with us. It's way too tribal and we lose a bit of our own humanity in tearing each other down. Just look at social media. I'm not surprised people could easily kill each other when they treat each other like shit.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:
misterID wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

All I know is Democrats, Republicans, and Now the NRA are open to restricting bumpstocks, yet ID, Buzz, and Flagg all said it is pointless and there is no value to it and that it truly does't make a gun full auto.

I didn't say that, I said I supported gun regulations. Guys, can we stop putting words in each others mouths? I also said I believe in cuts and smart spending in our military. I shouldn't have to keep repeating what I've said.

You guys make good points, I only point out that when something like this happens everyone goes crazy with trying to ban things and regulate things, but they wouldn't have stopped the tragedy. And no, that doesn't mean do nothing.

The biggest thing is that we spend too much time dehumanizing each other who disagree with us. It's way too tribal and we lose a bit of our own humanity in tearing each other down. Just look at social media. I'm not surprised people could easily kill each other when they treat each other like shit.

Welcome to my world.  I know what I said, but sometimes it seems like nobody else does even when you remind them.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
misterID wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Welcome to my world.  I know what I said, but sometimes it seems like nobody else does even when you remind them.

Look at you two snow flakes from the left and right coming together for a beautiful moment!  See how guns heal us all! If it wasn't for Guns you two would still be fighting.  Just kidding fellas

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

ID actually came over to the dark side an issue or two ago.  I've been on vacation, so I don't really remember what it was, but something happened where we were on the same page.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:

Trump to end nuclear “deal” with Iran...

Does anyone else find it ironic that Americans can’t even deal with their own weapons problems but do seem to believe that they can restart other countries from obtaining a 100 year old technology.

Fuck Trump.

Fuck Trump yesterday, Fuck Trump today, fuck Trump tomorrow

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

Yea, if only Obama would have followed the constitution and had the senate ratify his treaties. How dare Trump exercise the same power you believe Obama had

Randall Flagg

Has anyone else seen all the false flag nonsense about the vegas shooters?  Shit like this infuriates me.  Comes from the same groups that claimed Sandy Hook was faked and that 9/11 was an inside job.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

Has anyone else seen all the false flag, nonsense about the vegas shooters?  Shit like this infuriates me.  Comes from the same groups that claimed Sandy Hook was faked and that 9/11 was an inside job.

No, do tell. What is the false flag?

Randall Flagg

Smoking Guns wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

Has anyone else seen all the false flag, nonsense about the vegas shooters?  Shit like this infuriates me.  Comes from the same groups that claimed Sandy Hook was faked and that 9/11 was an inside job.

No, do tell. What is the false flag?

People claiming this guy was a patsy and either the government or anti gun groups performed the attack.

There’s a link on drudge that’s associated with it:

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-10-0 … ant-talk-a

Utter nonsense from internet detectives who rely on one or two photos for their theories.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

False flag claims are maddening. Sandy Hook was bad enough, and you had people saying it didn’t happen. Parents mourning kids, and folks saying it was all faked. It is the worst.

Board footer