You are not logged in. Please register or login.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

Re: US Politics Thread

bigbri wrote:

Again, guys, this is coming up because Trump issued a new order, which initiates a new round of judicial review.

bigbri

bigbri wrote:

Since so many on here like their conspiracy theories.

https://twitter.com/JoeVargas/status/920507354403233793

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:
bigbri wrote:

[/embed]

Even worse, they're trying to pass that guy off as President.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

bigbri wrote:

Again, guys, this is coming up because Trump issued a new order, which initiates a new round of judicial review.

Totally aware of that.  But the same argument SCOTUS stayed is the same one being put forward again.

bigbri

bigbri wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
bigbri wrote:

Totally aware of that.  But the same argument SCOTUS stayed is the same one being put forward again.

Basically, but a revised version. So it's not exactly the same. We'll have to go through this every time Trump wants to add a country onto it.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
bigbri wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
bigbri wrote:

Basically, but a revised version. So it's not exactly the same. We'll have to go through this every time Trump wants to add a country onto it.

It’s revised which means it’s not that different from what came before.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
slcpunk wrote:
bigbri wrote:

[/embed]

Even worse, they're trying to pass that guy off as President.

Ba-zing!! 16

A normal president has one or two of heavy controversies in their entire Presidency that Trump has every single week. And the longer this goes on the more I feel like I need to apologize to W. I swear, Trump has totally revitalized GWB's legacy... You know, he wasn't so bad.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

You guys are way too caught up in the soap opera and not really paying attention to what's actually happening, which is very little.

All of you that hate trump will be begging for him back when Pence is in charge. For all of his social media faults, things are going fine.  You're so focused on stuff that doesn't matter.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

You guys are way too caught up in the soap opera and not really paying attention to what's actually happening, which is very little.

All of you that hate trump will be begging for him back when Pence is in charge. For all of his social media faults, things are going fine.  You're so focused on stuff that doesn't matter.

Well, it does matter. But I do agree about Pence.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

What's he done?

Although, I agree about Pence. However realistically I think if/when he assumes the Presidency he will essentially just be in campaign mode, and just try not to make waves or cause any disasters. Like Gerald Ford or putting a backup QB in the 4th Quarter due to injury while holding a 14 point lead.

Board footer