You are not logged in. Please register or login.

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

Re: US Politics Thread

slcpunk wrote:
bigbri wrote:

The stories starting to trickle out about Niger make it sound on par or far worse than Benghazi. Let’s see how this plays out, but I’m guessing the GOP will puss out on a legitimate probe.

Over a dozen embassy attacks and 60 dead during Bush admin...nary a peep from the GOP. They saw an opportunity with Benghazi and they milked it for all it was worth (which turned out to be nothing.)

Trump also just graded his PR response as a "10" today.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
bigbri wrote:

The stories starting to trickle out about Niger make it sound on par or far worse than Benghazi. Let’s see how this plays out, but I’m guessing the GOP will puss out on a legitimate probe.

We still have several years worth of investigations into BENGHAZI?!?!?!?! to pay for...probably can't afford any more investigations.

slcpunk

slcpunk wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
bigbri wrote:

We still have several years worth of investigations into BENGHAZI?!?!?!?! to pay for...probably can't afford any more investigations.

haha, that would be rich. WE CAN'T AFFORD IT!!!!

Same thing they said once Obama became president, suddenly fiscal conservatism was of top tier importance.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

All this shit about Campos is a distraction. WHAT ABOUT FUCKING PADDOCK. there is so much more to this story.

i just can't be bothered with any of this....i'm totally focused on compiling a list of NFL players that are kneeling on Sundays

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
slcpunk wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
bigbri wrote:

haha, that would be rich. WE CAN'T AFFORD IT!!!!

Same thing they said once Obama became president, suddenly fiscal conservatism was of top tier importance.

There's nothing more important than austerity SLC...nothing more important...during campaign season that is.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

General John Kelley (Kelly) is a fucking badass. Fuck I wanted to cry for the guy. He did good.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

Smoking Guns wrote:

General John Kelley (Kelly) is a fucking badass. Fuck I wanted to cry for the guy. He did good.

If you’re talking about his press briefing today, I agree. Anyone who watches that and thinks that congress Woman was in the right, I don’t have time for.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

If you’re talking about his press briefing today, I agree. Anyone who watches that and thinks that congress Woman was in the right, I don’t have time for.

Yes, I am talking of today’s performance.

slcpunk

slcpunk wrote:

Kelly got up there and stated that he coached Trump on the call before hand, pointing to that phrase specifically. However, Trump claimed those words were never uttered and that it was all made up by the Congresswoman. So once again we have a pathological liar with zero tact, and one of his staff saying something completely different. Either way you slice it, Trump proves himself to be an ass yet again.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Yes, I am talking of today’s performance.

He did well, yes. Of course, his words prove Trump to be a liar again. Trump will probably throw him under the bus soon, and he doesn’t deserve that. That is if you don’t think he already threw him under he bus last night with his tweet.

I’m thankful for guys like Kelly and Mattis. They’re probably the main glue keeping this thing from totally falling apart.

Board footer