You are not logged in. Please register or login.

sp1at
 Rep: 34 

Re: atlas shrugged leaked?

sp1at wrote:
Ragnar wrote:
Appetiteforcovers wrote:
Ragnar wrote:

Atlas Shrugged is 10 minutes and 10 seconds long ballad.

Prove it, send us the link

I don`t have to prove anything to you.

I think someone PM'ed someone else and they said it was 8 minutes 3 seconds long

Are there two versions?

Ragnar
 Rep: 8 

Re: atlas shrugged leaked?

Ragnar wrote:
sp1at wrote:
Ragnar wrote:
Appetiteforcovers wrote:

Prove it, send us the link

I don`t have to prove anything to you.

I think someone PM'ed someone else and they said it was 8 minutes 3 seconds long

Are there two versions?

LocoComa
 Rep: 4 

Re: atlas shrugged leaked?

LocoComa wrote:
JordanRose wrote:
Krissy wrote:

what does Jarmo from HTGTH think of the rumored Atlas and General leaks? i notice they don't even have a thread about it on their board. mygnr member damn_smooth claims of hearing fatlas aka Atlas and 2 min General clip. surprised the rest didn't leak on Halloween. is this more BS? or is it real?

No idea, haven't been to HTGTH in years. The GNFNR lot were saying Beta was "hopping mad" about whatever has been leaked.

I'm even more confused now since someone said Troy McClure leaked the new Silkworms snippet because that dude has been dishing out pretty solid sounding info for 3 months. And Damn Smooth has been around for years and years. He wasn't in the GNFNR leaking thread so he's not a part of it if it is a hoax. Fuck, i've no idea what's going on. Silence at MYGNR, too.

Damn Smooth was also in the threads over at GNFNR. I still don't believe any of Brasky's "totally legit insider info" is real, either.

sp1at
 Rep: 34 

Re: atlas shrugged leaked?

sp1at wrote:
Ragnar wrote:
sp1at wrote:
Ragnar wrote:

I don`t have to prove anything to you.

I think someone PM'ed someone else and they said it was 8 minutes 3 seconds long

Are there two versions?

What I was sent a week ago lasted for 10 minutes and 10 seconds.

9 minutes song and a minute and 10 second long orchestral outro like Prostitute but tad longer.

Don`t even bother asking for link because I don`t have it anymore. The one who sent it to me took it down 20 minutes later.

Fair enough

Did u keep the song, or remember any lyrics from it?

The only reason I ask is there are ways of tracing it, and there may be others at its source. So it may be of benefit.

The song file itself often contains hidden information

I can explain by PM if you wish

Krissy
 Rep: -8 

Re: atlas shrugged leaked?

Krissy wrote:

Ragnar, if you don't have the link you have the song. You downloaded the song from the link. You can send us the song on a new link.

misterID
 Rep: 459 

Re: atlas shrugged leaked?

misterID wrote:
slcpunk wrote:
Krissy wrote:

what does Jarmo from HTGTH think of the rumored Atlas and General leaks? i notice they don't even have a thread about it on their board. mygnr member damn_smooth claims of hearing fatlas aka Atlas and 2 min General clip. surprised the rest didn't leak on Halloween. is this more BS? or is it real?

I remember a guy I knew was temp banned from Jarmo's place because he was sharing leaks on another board. Not HTGTH, but another place. 16

So really, who cares what Jarmo thinks.

This.

Ragnar, you seem like a good guy from the little I know you, but if the leaks were real no one would have an issue sharing them.

Ragnar
 Rep: 8 

Re: atlas shrugged leaked?

Ragnar wrote:
sp1at wrote:
Ragnar wrote:
sp1at wrote:

I think someone PM'ed someone else and they said it was 8 minutes 3 seconds long

Are there two versions?

What I was sent a week ago lasted for 10 minutes and 10 seconds.

9 minutes song and a minute and 10 second long orchestral outro like Prostitute but tad longer.

Don`t even bother asking for link because I don`t have it anymore. The one who sent it to me took it down 20 minutes later.

Fair enough

Did u keep the song, or remember any lyrics from it?

The only reason I ask is there are ways of tracing it, and there may be others at its source. So it may be of benefit.

The song file itself often contains hidden information

I can explain by PM if you wish

Krissy
 Rep: -8 

Re: atlas shrugged leaked?

Krissy wrote:
Ragnar wrote:
sp1at wrote:
Ragnar wrote:

What I was sent a week ago lasted for 10 minutes and 10 seconds.

9 minutes song and a minute and 10 second long orchestral outro like Prostitute but tad longer.

Don`t even bother asking for link because I don`t have it anymore. The one who sent it to me took it down 20 minutes later.

Fair enough

Did u keep the song, or remember any lyrics from it?

The only reason I ask is there are ways of tracing it, and there may be others at its source. So it may be of benefit.

The song file itself often contains hidden information

I can explain by PM if you wish

No, I did n`t have time to keep it. Even if I had managed to save it, I would be reluctant to share it with anyone outside of GNFNR where I post regularly, for obvious reasons.

If Axl was n`t a dickhead and released music on reasonable time, none of this hoarding shit would be necessary.

As for lyrics, " No one will ever love you the way I do " line stood out for me. It`s a whiny ballad about Stephanie Seymour.

If you`re into Axl`s ballads, it`s one of the better ones, if you`re not too keen on long winded, self-serving ballads, like myself, it might be little boring to you.

Plus, it suffers from Chinese Democracy syndrome. It`s overproduced to death. 5 guitarists perform on the song. Axl himself plays acoustic guitar. Bumblefoot`s fretless bullshit is out of place. Axl scrapped Brian May`s solo and pasted Bumblefoot`s wankery in the middle of the song.....

PM us the song. we won't post it public.

Ragnar
 Rep: 8 

Re: atlas shrugged leaked?

Ragnar wrote:
misterID wrote:
slcpunk wrote:
Krissy wrote:

what does Jarmo from HTGTH think of the rumored Atlas and General leaks? i notice they don't even have a thread about it on their board. mygnr member damn_smooth claims of hearing fatlas aka Atlas and 2 min General clip. surprised the rest didn't leak on Halloween. is this more BS? or is it real?

I remember a guy I knew was temp banned from Jarmo's place because he was sharing leaks on another board. Not HTGTH, but another place. 16

So really, who cares what Jarmo thinks.

This.

Ragnar, you seem like a good guy from the little I know you, but if the leaks were real no one would have an issue sharing them.

sp1at
 Rep: 34 

Re: atlas shrugged leaked?

sp1at wrote:
Ragnar wrote:
sp1at wrote:
Ragnar wrote:

What I was sent a week ago lasted for 10 minutes and 10 seconds.

9 minutes song and a minute and 10 second long orchestral outro like Prostitute but tad longer.

Don`t even bother asking for link because I don`t have it anymore. The one who sent it to me took it down 20 minutes later.

Fair enough

Did u keep the song, or remember any lyrics from it?

The only reason I ask is there are ways of tracing it, and there may be others at its source. So it may be of benefit.

The song file itself often contains hidden information

I can explain by PM if you wish

No, I did n`t have time to keep it. Even if I had managed to save it, I would be reluctant to share it with anyone outside of GNFNR where I post regularly, for obvious reasons.

If Axl was n`t a dickhead and released music on reasonable time, none of this hoarding shit would be necessary.

As for lyrics, " No one will ever love you the way I do " line stood out for me. It`s a whiny ballad about Stephanie Seymour.

If you`re into Axl`s ballads, it`s one of the better ones, if you`re not too keen on long winded, self-serving ballads, like myself, it might be little boring to you.

Plus, it suffers from Chinese Democracy syndrome. It`s overproduced to death. 5 guitarists perform on the song. Axl himself plays acoustic guitar. Bumblefoot`s fretless bullshit is out of place. Axl scrapped Brian May`s solo and pasted Bumblefoot`s wankery in the middle of the song.....

It's up to you, but if you can find someone who has it, we might be able to find out where and who  it came from, and see if there are anymore.

There is also, sometimes, an invisible tag on the song itself, and there is studio software that can de-crypt it.

Up to you though.

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB