You are not logged in. Please register or login.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

Re: Kevin Spacey

misterID wrote:

That dude's career is fucking over. Anyone see the press conference of that guy's mom? Holy shit... He has the Ridley Scott film coming out All The Money In The World. They have to reshoot and use another another actor. I can't see them releasing it.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

Yea...its crazy how quickly shit turned for him

slashsfro
 Rep: 53 

slashsfro wrote:
misterID wrote:

That dude's career is fucking over. Anyone see the press conference of that guy's mom? Holy shit... He has the Ridley Scott film coming out All The Money In The World. They have to reshoot and use another another actor. I can't see them releasing it.

Isn't he in makeup for most of the film?  The film got pulled from some film festival yesterday.

This isn't really news to me.  I assumed most people knew he was gay.  And I read about some of the stuff in sort of vague terms on various rumor sites over the years.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

I just hate that he’s treated as guilty without a trial or evidence. He allegedly did something 31 years ago, and now he’s being held accountable?

I loved house of cards. Sad to see it go. I couldn’t care less who he sticks his dick in. Don’t fuck kids obviously, but other than that I don’t care. Hollywood has been fine with Woody Allen and Roman Polanski for decades. Call me suspicious they all of a sudden care.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

This is becoming too trendy...and any real assaults will get drowned out by the garbage. It's happening already. Daddy Bush makes some joke and pats a woman on the ass.......ASSAULT!! Some girl went to an actor's house, he asks for a blowjob, she willingly gives it but feels guilty.....RAPE!!!!

It doesn't surprise me. This safe space/faux outrage/need a trauma dog and cup of cocoa cuz someone called me a wienie era we live in practically begged for such a 'scandal'.

I'll give Spacey credit where its due...he's smart. Outed himself as gay to cover for the incident.  Even though he's losing his show, it worked. If a straight guy did this to a young girl, there would be outrage in the street.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

Yeah, I really don't care about any of it.  I did stuff when I was young that I'm not proud of either...nothing to that level, but still not stuff I'm proud of.  It was a different era.  It's so unfair to judge people today based on such a different era.  Be glad you have no idea what your grandparents did when they were young...

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

I just hate that he’s treated as guilty without a trial or evidence. He allegedly did something 31 years ago, and now he’s being held accountable?

I loved house of cards. Sad to see it go. I couldn’t care less who he sticks his dick in. Don’t fuck kids obviously, but other than that I don’t care. Hollywood has been fine with Woody Allen and Roman Polanski for decades. Call me suspicious they all of a sudden care.

I agree about presumption of innocence, but that press conference was brutal. It's not just hitting on people, he's grabbing dudes junk and made House Of Cards a nightmare.

People need to be careful, you're going to get people who want to be part of the #MeToo group and are looking for attention and publicity.

Now Charlie Sheen is being accused of raping Corey Haim.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

I loved house of cards season 1-2 (felt it went a bit off after that) and love Spacey's acting work.

So this will be one of those things that's hard to reconcile.

Bit like how I like Axl's music but he has worrying relationships with women etc.

A Private Eye
 Rep: 77 

Shame, I liked Spacey as an actor but I don’t see him recovering from this.

He was one of those guys who you always thought was a bit weird though, I’m not entirely surprised to hear these accusations.

Agree on the faux outrage/sack someone for slapping an ass hysteria is getting out of hand. Having said that trying it on with 14 year olds as an adult man is something all together different.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

Who the fuck is surprised about this????

Spacey has ALWAYS come off as a creep for sure. After American Beauty how could you not be suspicious. I just assumed he was Fucking Guys this whole time. We are up to 3 guys already and one as recent as last summer. Fuck that guy.

Board footer