You are not logged in. Please register or login.

AxlsFavoriteRose
 Rep: 1 

Re: NEW MEMBERS introduce yourself here

Hi! AxlsFavoriteRose here but you can call me Bunny. Born in Texas but am currently on a mountain in Northern Nevada. because i had the audacity to tell the owner of the previous gnr site i was on that his admin was writing scary things on Twitter like he felt like he was losing his mind. as someone who has severe panic attacks and PTSD i feel anyone calling out for help needs it and these two are supposedly best buds. silly me trying to help. anyhoo hope to have a much better experience here. also a writer and my new book explores the outrageous world of what goes on in this crazy world we call the internet. nice to meet y'all!
p.s. anyone know how to make a pic small enough to fit here? smile

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

Hello smile

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:
AxlsFavoriteRose wrote:

Hi! AxlsFavoriteRose here but you can call me Bunny. Born in Texas but am currently on a mountain in Northern Nevada. because i had the audacity to tell the owner of the previous gnr site i was on that his admin was writing scary things on Twitter like he felt like he was losing his mind. as someone who has severe panic attacks and PTSD i feel anyone calling out for help needs it and these two are supposedly best buds. silly me trying to help. anyhoo hope to have a much better experience here. also a writer and my new book explores the outrageous world of what goes on in this crazy world we call the internet. nice to meet y'all!

You in Reno or Tahoe?

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Welcome AFR...mmmmm...bunny.

I've also had some issues with panic attacks in my past. They would come and go in stages. I never truly figured out the root cause although I was abusing drugs at the time. Maybe that played a role. Not sure.

I'm no longer a junkie and trying to put the pieces of my life back together. Its not easy. At 42, its actually frightening. My long dead interest in amusement parks has been resurrected and I much prefer the natural high of roller coasters than the high from narcotics. At least the high from coasters doesn't skim years off your life. 16

Only been to Nevada once to gamble in my youth. I'd like to go to Vegas once before I die. Not just to gamble but they have an indoor amusement park and also some rides on top of one of their major hotels.

I dabbled in writing but my major drug use put a dent in those dreams. Had tons of ideas, would start projects but never finish them. That probably says something about me psychologically.

Gotta be careful on these GNR sites. You should like it here. We're not nearly as active as we used to be but everyone here is cool. Sometimes they tear at each others throats talking about Trump but other than that, its peachy keen around here.

Hope you stick around.

James

James wrote:
AxlsFavoriteRose wrote:

You'd need to go to a site like this to resize pics for avatars....

http://www.picresize.com/

http://resizeimage.net/

Ragnar
 Rep: 8 

Ragnar wrote:
AxlsFavoriteRose wrote:

Killer Bunny.

vipicius
 Rep: 6 

vipicius wrote:

Hello, I'm Vinícius Müller and, on the internet '' vipicius '', I'm 20 years old. I live in Brazil, in the city of Novo Hamburgo. Currently, I study graphic design and work partly with him. In the future, I think about studying biology and maybe specializing in zoology. My thoughts are guided by reason.

Sporadically, I have visited this forum since 2015, because I do not speak English and it is sometimes confusing to understand how it works. Now, I decided to go in and try to interact.

Without knowing how to speak English, I don't want to write much, because it's uncomfortable and, honestly, I don't know if they can understand what I write, but I want to say that I like Guns N 'Roses a lot. I like all the albums and apparently I'm also enjoying everything that Axl does. Compared to the big part here, I'm a beginner. I have internet since 2012 and that's when I started to get interested and learn about GNR. I hope I can contribute to this community. (:

James

James wrote:

I can understand you just fine although I understand why you'd be reluctant.

Welcome to the forum. 5

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

Welcome everybody!

dalethirsty
 Rep: 20 

dalethirsty wrote:
vipicius wrote:

Hi, I'm Vinícius Müller Becker, and in internet ''vipicius'', I'm 20 years old.

welcome to the forum! 21

vipicius wrote:

My thoughts are guided by reason.

same

Board footer