You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

Re: US Politics Thread

https://www.thedailybeast.com/woman-say … im-to-stop

The State GOP should remove their support of Moore and sue to have him removed from the ballot.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

https://www.thedailybeast.com/woman-say … im-to-stop

The State GOP should remove their support of Moore and sue to have him removed from the ballot.

What a terrible human being. And judging by his response...he doesn't seem to have much remorse.

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

What a terrible human being. And judging by his response...he doesn't seem to have much remorse.

Eh...it gets worse.

Pizzagate King Jack Posobiec Doxes Roy Moore’s Accuser on Twitter.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/pizzagate … o-anything

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:

This also today...

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

They need to change Hail to the Chief with the Benny Hill theme. Good grief.

That press conference was something else. That was Moore's nail in the coffin. She literally could be the aunt in every southern family, she was that relatable.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

Shepard Smith totally destroyed Fox's Hillary uranium conspiracy. I predict he'll be working at MSNBC soon.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

misterID wrote:

Shepard Smith totally destroyed Fox's Hillary uranium conspiracy. I predict he'll be working at MSNBC soon.

Why?  It’s good to have an objective voice. He’d be unique at MSNBC too. No one there has bucked the Trump collusion narrative.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

Roy Moore will be elected in Alabama, I have no doubt.

Smoking Guns should be able to tell us if the tide (no pun intended) is rising against him, though.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
misterID wrote:

Why?  It’s good to have an objective voice. He’d be unique at MSNBC too. No one there has bucked the Trump collusion narrative.

lol.

It's Watergate 2.0.  No doubt about it in my mind, and no I'm not glued to Maddow or Lawrence O'Donnell.

Mitch & SLC, you gotta check out Frontline's 'Putins Revenge' 2 part episode. In it they essentially lay out that during the DNC email leaks, which occured 2 days before the DNC convention, and to which Trump was glorifying saying how great it was, how he loves Wikileaks etc he relished in it. Well, the FBI & CIA began they're investigation. Basically, Trumps involvement in it came up immediately. By Labor Day Obama knew of the ties, and discussions were held as to what to do & make public. They ultimately decided that it would appear they were interfering with the election if they opened the case and made it public. Plus, Hillary had such a lead and was expected to win, they let it alone. They did offer a press release laying claims to 'likely' having something to do with the connection, but unfortunately in a way later that day the NBC Inside Edition footage leaked. Again at that point its expected Hillary will win so the intelligence agencies stayed aside.

It's surreal to watch & see Trump (knowingly being connected to the leaks) say things like he loves Russia, he loves Wikileaks, and pitching Russia saying wink wink "I hope Russia finds those 30,000 emails of Hillary Clintons". Like, WTF. Is he a complete moron??

Then, picture this, a few days after he takes office and meets with Obama (who prolly told him 'Oh, by the way......'), Trump makes that tweet admitting "What the heck, just found out Obama was wiretapping me during my campaign" lol.  Well, yeah, because our country needed to find out who was behind the leaks, and quicker discovered it was Russia, and in that quick search it was immediately discovered the Trump campaign had very close involvement in it.

https://www.pbs.org/wgbh/frontline/film/putins-revenge/
Its worth a watch, should be on OTT streaming devices in the PBS app/channel.

Flagg, you can pound your Innocent Until Proven Guilty drum all day long. I predict this thing'll be over by the end of March.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:
bigbri wrote:

Roy Moore will be elected in Alabama, I have no doubt.

Smoking Guns should be able to tell us if the tide (no pun intended) is rising against him, though.

Wouldn't surprise me, but I'd say no. I feel that soon the GOP will state his replacement, as McConnell has pretty much said they'll vote him outs saying 'Unfit for office'. I don't know the exact procedure to it, but I would guess if anything it needs nothing more than a 60 vote margin (doable) &/or Presidential signoff (also likely doable).

They'll need to pencil in a good, votable for, replacement. I'd guess a mayor of a bigger city of former Governor or something. Sesssions name was thrown out there & would be a good idea, but it seems he has zero interest in pursuing it.

Board footer