You are not logged in. Please register or login.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

Re: US Politics Thread

bigbri wrote:

The complexity of this is actually impressive. He actually has a lot less hair than I thought. Must be an expensive setup he has going on.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:
bigbri wrote:

The complexity of this is actually impressive. He actually has a lot less hair than I thought. Must be an expensive setup he has going on.

[/embed]

Amazing!!

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

I’m fortunate enough to have a great head of hair (minus going grey early), but can’t modern hair plugs or transplants resolve this?  I’m sure he could afford the best there is out there.

bigbri

bigbri wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

I’m fortunate enough to have a great head of hair (minus going grey early), but can’t modern hair plugs or transplants resolve this?  I’m sure he could afford the best there is out there.

My hair is still pretty full with a little gray (my grandpa had a full head of hair until he died at 100).

Supposedly, Trump pays quite a lot for that contraption he has to hide the bare spots.  I tried to google it, but there are so many references to what he does and different costs.

https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1C5CH … j6APBZOWFA

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

He should consults with his ginger cousin, Axl.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:
bigbri wrote:

Insurance literally is a pool of money collected to pay for the misfortune of others, whether its life insurance, renter's insurance, flood insurance, etc.

Ylou have no idea how insurance companies make money apparently.

bigbri

bigbri wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
bigbri wrote:

Insurance literally is a pool of money collected to pay for the misfortune of others, whether its life insurance, renter's insurance, flood insurance, etc.

Ylou have no idea how insurance companies make money apparently.

And you have no idea how people other than “fatty” get sick apparently.

bigbri

bigbri wrote:

Good lord; we’re really going to do this military parade that will cost millions of dollars? Exactly how small is Trump’s dick?

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:
bigbri wrote:

Good lord; we’re really going to do this military parade that will cost millions of dollars? Exactly how small is Trump’s dick?

He is ridiculous. For every cool thing he does he does 5 dumb as fuck things.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:

Yes...yes we really are having a small penis parade.

Luckily the small penis party is large and full of small penised men.

Board footer