You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

Re: US Politics Thread

I don’t know why people are saying this parade will cost millions?  Why?  The soldiers who participate are salary and their equipment already exists.  There’s a ton of bases within an hour of DC. I don’t think we’ll have nuclear missiles on display like Russia or North Korea. I’m not saying I’m for a parade like this, but if the cost is only related to security and closing down streets, I’d rather my tax dollars go to this than a bunch of dipshits walking around in pussy hats pretending they’re oppressed.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

I don’t know why people are saying this parade will cost millions?  Why?  The soldiers who participate are salary and their equipment already exists.  There’s a ton of bases within an hour of DC. I don’t think we’ll have nuclear missiles on display like Russia or North Korea. I’m not saying I’m for a parade like this, but if the cost is only related to security and closing down streets, I’d rather my tax dollars go to this than a bunch of dipshits walking around in pussy hats pretending they’re oppressed.

I don't know what it'll cost. I just know I won't watch. I didn't watch the SOTU. I won't watching anything with that fuckhead Trump needing attention. He's obviously a bitch...he doesn't exude strength to me....he exudes bitch.

I will pay attention to real men.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:
bigbri wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
bigbri wrote:

Insurance literally is a pool of money collected to pay for the misfortune of others, whether its life insurance, renter's insurance, flood insurance, etc.

Ylou have no idea how insurance companies make money apparently.

And you have no idea how people other than “fatty” get sick apparently.

The people that randomly get sick aren't the drain on the system, it's the chronically ill that don't take any preventative maintenance.  Fatties, smokers, drunks, etc.  Get rid of them and the current system is more than sustainable and much cheaper.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:

Another terrible day on Wall st....shhhhhh

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

Everything is rigged

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

Everything is rigged

https://thinkprogress.org/trump-claims- … e051d4736/

You weren't kidding.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

Shutdown coming. Rand Paul stopping budget deal. No way to blame anyone but the dysfunctional GOP.

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

Just got my first paycheck under the new tax system. An extra $100 a paycheck isn’t bad.

Cool, now you only have to pay 39,900 a year in taxes!

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:
bigbri wrote:

Shutdown coming. Rand Paul stopping budget deal. No way to blame anyone but the dysfunctional GOP.

I was thinking that this morning. Completely dysfunctional. It's embarrassing really.

Who to blame?

bigbri wrote:

Good lord; we’re really going to do this military parade that will cost millions of dollars? Exactly how small is Trump’s dick?

President bone spurs wants a military parade....because of course he does.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

slcpunk wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

Just got my first paycheck under the new tax system. An extra $100 a paycheck isn’t bad.

Cool, now you only have to pay 39,900 a year in taxes!

Damnit, it was so much better when you stayed away and regurgitated your Alex Jones nonsense at your own forum. Stay in school kids, you don’t want to end up like this loser.

Board footer