You are not logged in. Please register or login.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

Re: US Politics Thread

bigbri wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
bigbri wrote:

What obvious Hispanic features? The kid was adopted by parents with Hispanic names.

[/embed]

He looks hispanic to me, but I admittedly haven't been giving this the attention you have.  Do we know who his parents were?  I don't want to get into a race thread, but his skin color looks yellowish/brownish to me.

Definitely want to avoid a race argument. Maybe the kid is eastern European? My neighbors adopted a boy from Russia; that's the first thing that came to mind. What I'm reading from reputable sources sprinkled in with other rumors is he's a white kid adopted by Hispanic parents, given a Hispanic name.  The membership in the white nationalist organization is about 100% rock solid as can be.

This is from AP:

"The leader of a white nationalist militia says Florida school shooting suspect Nikolas Cruz was a member of his group and participated in paramilitary drills in Tallahassee.

Jordan Jereb told The Associated Press on Thursday that his group, the Republic of Florida, wants Florida to become its own white ethno-state. He said his group holds “spontaneous random demonstrations” and tries not to participate in the modern world.

Jereb said he didn’t know Cruz personally and that “he acted on his own behalf of what he just did and he’s solely responsible for what he just did.”

He also said he had “trouble with a girl” and he believed the timing of the attack, carried out on Valentine’s Day, wasn’t a coincidence."

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:

Just saw another video of this. It was horrible.

I understand people find it in poor taste, but the gun nuts and apologists (like Flagg) want you to ignore the horror show. They don't want you to see the reality here. The reality is that American children are getting their brains blown out in front of their classmates. And the surviving children get to walk past their dead friends, crumpled on the floor in pools of blood, while others shriek in terror around them. That's what right wing cowards don't want you to see. That's the reality of gun violence, lose gun laws and leaders who are paid for in full by the NRA.

Fuck them, and fuck you gun nuts too. Seriously. I've never seen a more pathetic group.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

slcpunk wrote:

Just saw another video of this. It was horrible.

I understand people find it in poor taste, but the gun nuts and apologists (like Flagg) want you to ignore the horror show. They don't want you to see the reality here. The reality is that American children are getting their brains blown out in front of their classmates. And the surviving children get to walk past their dead friends, crumpled on the floor in pools of blood, while others shriek in terror around them. That's what right wing cowards don't want you to see. That's the reality of gun violence, lose gun laws and leaders who are paid for in full by the NRA.

Fuck them, and fuck you gun nuts too. Seriously. I've never seen a more pathetic group.

Do you have a solution or are you content posting article from fringe websites?  I know you believe 9/11 was an inside job and refuse to admit Trump didn't work with Russia, but you're going to have to really try for once and be original.  Do you have solutions or are you content to just insult others and post bullshit articles that are often completely factually wrong.  And I haven't forgotten you advocating for violence the day before Charlottesville, so spare me your fake concern.

Let's be honest, based on your mental stability and teenage antics, no one in their right mind would give you a firearm.  You're a conspiracy nut job.  You literally posted Alex Jones articles for years.  But you'd scream bloody murder if the ATF/FBI added you to a do not sell list.

slcpunk

slcpunk wrote:

Awwwww, poor lyin' Randy. I almost feel sorry for you dude.

Are you going to post my home address again? Put out my full name? Lie some more about me?

Solutions have been given, but gun apologists like you always poo poo them. Say they won't work. The same old tired right wing talking points as our children get massacred every day. But you could care less about that. All you care about is sticking to your "side", all while accusing others of  bias.

Imagine when this country was formed, if it were full of "men" like you. Do-nothings and excuse makers, unable to solve problems even as its own citizens were being murdered. I'd Imagine we'd be one of those "Shithole" countries you like to talk about by now. Unfortunately that's the problem today. This once great country, built by intellectuals, is now run by do-nothings and corporate whores, supported with the full support of apathetic angry dolts just like you.

Randall Flagg wrote:

Let's be honest, based on your mental stability...

Project much?

Edit: Also Miami News Times is now a "fringe" website? You sure are a moron Flagg. Just as stupid as they come.

Randall Flagg

slcpunk wrote:

Awwwww, poor lyin' Randy. I almost feel sorry for you dude.

Are you going to post my home address again? Put out my full name? Lie some more about me?

Solutions have been given, but gun apologists like you always poo poo them. Say they won't work. The same old tired right wing talking points as our children get massacred every day. But you could care less about that. All you care about is sticking to your "side", all while accusing others of  bias.

Imagine when this country was formed, if it were full of "men" like you. Do-nothings and excuse makers, unable to solve problems even as its own citizens were being murdered. I'd Imagine we'd be one of those "Shithole" countries you like to talk about by now. Unfortunately that's the problem today. This once great country, built by intellectuals, is now run by do-nothings and corporate whores, supported with the full support of apathetic angry dolts just like you.

Randall Flagg wrote:

Let's be honest, based on your mental stability...

Project much?

Edit: Also Miami News Times is now a "fringe" website? You sure are a moron Flagg. Just as stupid as they come.

Are you a pathological liar?  I never posted your address. You did steal my military photos and post them on your site. I called you by your real name. Shame you post things you’re too scared to let others know. Maybe because your friends would be upset to know you’re a 9/11 truther and posted infowars articles during the height of your truther phase. I’m sorry you’re mentally ill, lack a college education, and can only find decent employment being a middle man for others buying a home. I’m sure that leaves you feeling unfulfilled which explains why you spend so much time on forums spreading Russian propaganda and conspiracy theories. I’d be upset too if I was that much of a loser. Double so if half the shit I posted online was an outright lie.

You’re right though. This country was built by men like me. Who sacrificed their own comfort and ventured out of their bubble. Not disgruntled Mormons who rebelled against daddy and peddle conspiracy theories.

We know, I’m a fat, chubby, virgin, beta cuck. I’ll save you the effort.

But as usual, no solutions or suggestions from you. Just angry diatribes. Leave it to the intellectuals to look at the facts and numbers. You’re too busy reading the enquirer and applying your detective skills to 9/11 and the election.

slcpunk

slcpunk wrote:

I don't think you have any idea of how much your posts make me laugh.

Seriously.

Randall Flagg

slcpunk wrote:

I don't think you have any idea of how much your posts make me laugh.

Seriously.

Come on man, I told you the same thing months ago. I don’t take you seriously. You’re hysterical to read and realize someone actually believes the shit you type and actually thinks themself informed or rationale. I told you, people in the west wing have literally read your posts. You’re a stereotype of the uninformed progressive. You think 9/11 was an inside job. You’re worse than any birther. No one who’s engaged with you for the past 10 years thinks you add anything to a conversation.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:

Sorry Flagg i have to agree with him on one point.

If we want to know what you think today all we need to do is reference tucker Carlson from the day before.

You’re a broken record with your talking points.

At least if you’re going to shoot down every idea on this topic...then at least admit that you accept school shootings as part of American culture.

CSS 2.0
 Rep: 35 

CSS 2.0 wrote:

I'd just like to chime in to say you're both acting like giant man-children. Get a fucking grip, boys.

Thank you and good night.

slcpunk

slcpunk wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

At least if you’re going to shoot down every idea on this topic...then at least admit that you accept school shootings as part of American culture.

They most certainly are part of American culture now. Something "radical leftists" like  myself find abhorrent and want to stop at all costs. We hear the same excuses over and over, and not surprsingly the same result is yielded. Why is this so difficult to understand?

Right now we do nothing. Nothing = more deaths.

The pro gun lobby argues that if we did something, anything, it would still yield the same results as doing nothing. Which of course is ridiculous.

When you're this entrenched in ideology, kids getting their brains blown out in school doesn't mean anything, then we're fucked.

Board footer