You are not logged in. Please register or login.

FlashFlood
 Rep: 55 

Re: US Politics Thread

FlashFlood wrote:

Flagg: “he looks a little dark for my liking.”

Ok then.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

FlashFlood wrote:

Flagg: “he looks a little dark for my liking.”

Ok then.

That’s not what I said. I said he doesn’t look white to me. Something plenty of other people have commented. But that’s off one photo where lighting could effect that. The claim is he’s part of a white supremacist movement. I just pointed out his last name and skin tone. Nazis aren’t exactly known for their racial diversity.  People tried to claim Zimmerman was white, but Obama was black, despite both being 50% white and 50% another ethnicity. It just seems a little convenient to me. Especially since nothing seems to allege his motives came from neo nazis. But the fact that it was Valentine’s Day and perhaps he was jaded doesn’t get as many clicks as alleging it’s a racist murder

I’m not a Nazi or affiliated with any group that thinks skin pigmentation matters or gives you special treatment or permission.

He should be put in front of a firing squad as should anyone who conspired to help him.

FlashFlood

FlashFlood wrote:

More “i’m not saying, BUT”

I think we all understand

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

His teacher said he's Hispanic.

FlashFlood

FlashFlood wrote:

People get upset when these mass shootings aren’t conducted by isis or mexico.

Randall Flagg

What do you know, white power wasn’t involved.

http://www.tallahassee.com/story/news/2 … 341751002/

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

He could be Hispanic. It’s not been made clear yet. Just want to point out I didn’t claim either way. What I’ve seen though suggests he was white adopted by Hispanic parents. Doesn’t really matter. He was part of an ugly white nationalist group and that says everything you need to know about him. He also had anti-Muslim rhetoric on his social media posts and posed in one with a MAGA hat.

Randall Flagg

FlashFlood wrote:

People get upset when these mass shootings aren’t conducted by isis or mexico.

People get upset when guys like you inject racism or accept its presence blindly into any situation. Case and point, you coming out of the shadows to virtue signal on race, only to be caught up in a bullshit story where the shooter wasn’t white nor an act of neo Nazi terror. Thanks for stopping bye.

FlashFlood

FlashFlood wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

Thank you for clearing the white power name!

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

Why would that dumbass militia leader claim that?

What a tool.

I’d like to see what the FBI says about it. He clearly was anti-Muslim at the least, based on his social media.

Board footer