You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 110 

Re: US Politics Thread

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

Lol Trump can’t even fake empathy let alone be genuine.

School shootings are for middle/lower class Americans. He can’t be genuinely bothered by any of this.


Right, because he’s not a human being at all. He totally wants innocent people to be murdered. He’s not you, Mitch. He’s not asking for a mass shooting at congress. (Which already happened by a Bernie Supporter in case you forgot).

I said that bc i feel that’s the only time anyone is truly going to care enough to seriously consider change.

The NRA would be in quite a quandry if all these politicians they bought were slaughtered.

I don’t believe trump cares. I have no reason to believe he does...he’s critical of the kids.

A republican congressman was shot and crippled. He didn’t ask for new gun laws. Isn’t his opinion at least as valid as the students who weren’t shot?

mitchejw
 Rep: 109 

Re: US Politics Thread

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

Right, because he’s not a human being at all. He totally wants innocent people to be murdered. He’s not you, Mitch. He’s not asking for a mass shooting at congress. (Which already happened by a Bernie Supporter in case you forgot).

I said that bc i feel that’s the only time anyone is truly going to care enough to seriously consider change.

The NRA would be in quite a quandry if all these politicians they bought were slaughtered.

I don’t believe trump cares. I have no reason to believe he does...he’s critical of the kids.

A republican congressman was shot and crippled. He didn’t ask for new gun laws. Isn’t his opinion at least as valid as the students who weren’t shot?

So was a Democrat in Arizona just a few years ago...except she didn’t get to return office. Does his matter more than hers because his was more recent?

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 110 

Re: US Politics Thread

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

I said that bc i feel that’s the only time anyone is truly going to care enough to seriously consider change.

The NRA would be in quite a quandry if all these politicians they bought were slaughtered.

I don’t believe trump cares. I have no reason to believe he does...he’s critical of the kids.

A republican congressman was shot and crippled. He didn’t ask for new gun laws. Isn’t his opinion at least as valid as the students who weren’t shot?

So was a Democrat in Arizona just a few years ago...except she didn’t get to return office. Does his matter more than hers because his was more recent?


She can’t even recite the pledge of allegiance. She doesn’t have an opinion. The left’s use of Gabby Giffords, putting her name on any article, is as exploitative as they come. And she was shot with a handgun.

mitchejw
 Rep: 109 

Re: US Politics Thread

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

A republican congressman was shot and crippled. He didn’t ask for new gun laws. Isn’t his opinion at least as valid as the students who weren’t shot?

So was a Democrat in Arizona just a few years ago...except she didn’t get to return office. Does his matter more than hers because his was more recent?


She can’t even recite the pledge of allegiance. She doesn’t have an opinion. The left’s use of Gabby Giffords, putting her name on any article, is as exploitative as they come. And she was shot with a handgun.

Who gives a shit about the pledge of allegiance?

I know it but i refuse to say it. Guess that makes me and Gabby second rate Americans huh?

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 110 

Re: US Politics Thread

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

So was a Democrat in Arizona just a few years ago...except she didn’t get to return office. Does his matter more than hers because his was more recent?


She can’t even recite the pledge of allegiance. She doesn’t have an opinion. The left’s use of Gabby Giffords, putting her name on any article, is as exploitative as they come. And she was shot with a handgun.

Who gives a shit about the pledge of allegiance?

I know it but i refuse to say it. Guess that makes me and Gabby second rate Americans huh?

No, Mitch. She can’t recite the pledge because of the brain damage. Not because she has a political stance on it. The woman can hardly speak, let alone pen the numerous articles or articulate the complex opinions people have attached to her.

mitchejw
 Rep: 109 

Re: US Politics Thread

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

She can’t even recite the pledge of allegiance. She doesn’t have an opinion. The left’s use of Gabby Giffords, putting her name on any article, is as exploitative as they come. And she was shot with a handgun.

Who gives a shit about the pledge of allegiance?

I know it but i refuse to say it. Guess that makes me and Gabby second rate Americans huh?

No, Mitch. She can’t recite the pledge because of the brain damage. Not because she has a political stance on it. The woman can hardly speak, let alone pen the numerous articles or articulate the complex opinions people have attached to her.

That speaks more to my point...that shooting cost her almost everything...the republican guy took a few weeks off and back at it.

The two incidents, while both were public shootings, were dramatically different in proportionality in terms of their affect.

You’re saying Gabby Giffords was exploited  and that’s wrong because she likely cannot communicate for herself precisely what she thinks about this issue. I disagree with you there, she is precisely the reason because of all of those things. She paid a very steep price. She’s exactly type of thing that should be prevented at all cost.

slcpunk
 Rep: 154 

Re: US Politics Thread

slcpunk wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

Prediction:  children cry and complain about how they don’t feel safe.

Yea, what a big bunch of crybabies they are. Watching their friends get their brains blown out with AR15s couldn't have anything to do with it.

Notice you ignored the Kasich interview. You know, the one where he says "Do something" and that Congress is completely failing the children.

slcpunk
 Rep: 154 

Re: US Politics Thread

slcpunk wrote:

I notice all this talk about hypothetical scenarios. ^^^ Can't imagine why..

It's now being reported that top aide to Trump, Rick Gates is to plead guilty and testify against Manafort.

How's that whole "investigation is a hoax" thing working for you guys? A big conspiracy theory huh?

I wouldn't be surprised to see Trump get caught up on money laundering charges down the road, especially given how shady his financial past is.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 110 

Re: US Politics Thread

slcpunk wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

Prediction:  children cry and complain about how they don’t feel safe.

Yea, what a big bunch of crybabies they are. Watching their friends get their brains blown out with AR15s couldn't have anything to do with it.

Notice you ignored the Kasich interview. You know, the one where he says "Do something" and that Congress is completely failing the children.

I didn’t ignore it. He’s my guy, kind of like how Alex Jones was your guy until he started to fellate Trump.

Irrational, ignorant people like you don’t have answers or solutions. You just want Samantha Bea approved headlines.

Kasich’s a little more nuanced than your conspiracy theories. I’m hoping this improved background check system is implemented, cities like Chicago start enforcing the law, and people like you are kept from being armed.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 110 

Re: US Politics Thread

slcpunk wrote:

I notice all this talk about hypothetical scenarios. ^^^ Can't imagine why..

It's now being reported that top aide to Trump, Rick Gates is to plead guilty and testify against Manafort.

How's that whole "investigation is a hoax" thing working for you guys? A big conspiracy theory huh?

I wouldn't be surprised to see Trump get caught up on money laundering charges down the road, especially given how shady his financial past is.


How’s that collusion thing working for you?  Or are we still pretending you didn’t repeatedly post your conspiracy drivel, accuse the president and others of treason and claim Flynn, Gates, Manafort etc. were going to flip on Trump any second. Internet has a long memory and your posts don’t magically go away or change as quickly as the voices in your head do.

I certainly never denied Russia tried to influence the election. I don’t think anyone here did. I just laughed at you like when you claimed Russia hacked our voting systems, before you scurried away per usual. Or when you claimed they hacked our electrical grid, and then ran away. Or when you thought Sessions lied about meetings and was convinced he met with Russian agents. What lawyer did you think said Trump was guilty of treason and came running here to post this is the moment when your voices are validated? Or when you claimed Wolff’s book was a bombshell (did you ever read it?  They have a version on audible you can listen to). It’s not lost on me that you’ve failed to grasp that Mueller didn’t say they actually impacted the election, that their efforts started a full year before Trump even announced his candidacy, or that most of these advertisements occurred after the election. You’re not much of a thinker or one for the facts.

Have you noticed you’re kind of the last man standing?  Everyone else has moved on from the collusion shit, and you’re left all alone with you’re 9/11 style rhetoric just like you were 14 years ago.

Hopefully for my safety as well as anyone in close proximity to you, a Democrat wins in 2020 so you can go back on your meds and go back to approving any action the President does, to include murdering a us citizen.

I take mental illness very serious and I want you to get all the help you need. Word of advice is to not tell your shrink you know 9/11 was an inside job or Trump worked with Russia. She’s going to ask how you know this, and calling her a fat beta male cuck or pointing to your coloring books won’t go over well.

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB