You are not logged in. Please register or login.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

Re: Site upgrade and ignore feature

buzzsaw wrote:
slcpunk wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

Maybe if you  weren't a complete douche you'd have a point.  You're as compliant as anyone in the animosity that exists.  You mocked me when I complained about it, so I don't feel sorry for you.

You're right, I am a douche. Especially with idiots like you, I don't like you. I think you're an ass. In one way that's the point. I act just like you do. The only difference is I'm not a big crybaby when somebody gives me a neg karma or tells me I'm a jerk. You've BOTH started threads in the admin section to complain, yet still remain oblivious about your own behavior. I don't start threads to complain about other users, because I'm an adult and understand that I also act like a dick.

buzzsaw wrote:

Your implication that this site is responsible is a vailed threat, and plain to see.  You're trying to leverage it to get your way.  .

It's not a veiled threat, it's a fact. Any site that knowingly allows a user to make these personal threats and does nothing, is also responsible. Especially after complaints have been made.

What Flagg did is a threat. Just because you think I'm a jerk, doesn't make that false.

Complaints were made about you and nothing was done about that either.  The difference between you and me is I respond, I don't instigate.  I don't start shit with anyone, but I'll take you on if you want to have a go.  You come here for one purpose and that's to be a dick.  You're good at it too.  I'll give you that.  But...you still contribute nothing positive to this site. 

He's saying you're making threats.  Real threats, not comments like he made.  I don't know what's fact, but I believe given your history that you're not some innocent pansy like you're claiming to be here.

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

He's saying you're making threats.  Real threats, not comments like he made.  I don't know what's fact, but I believe given your history that you're not some innocent pansy like you're claiming to be here.

We have screen shots and his post history to prove he's making personal threats against Mitch and I. That would be considered a fact.

On the other hand, Flagg now says somebody is calling his house. He offers zero proof. So that would not be considered a fact.

See how that works?

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

Axl S wrote:

It sounds like you're both in the wrong to be honest...

Could you guys both just admit fault, say sorry to each other and also not get so heated in that politics thread. We all need to stop insulting each other, saying each other is stupid etc.

Quite frankly, that’s all I’m asking for. I enjoy the diversity of opinions on the forum. I’ll be the first to acknowledge I’ve been overly passionate and have been inexcusably rude at times. But I’ve never participated in a discussion just to ruffle feathers or aggravate people.

All I’m asking is people adhere to the rules and participate in forum discussions in good faith.

I’m sorry for my language in the past, and will continue to avoid responding to opinions I dislike with crude language. I’ll continue to ignore those whom I don’t see a benefit to engage.

The saddest part is I liked that poster. Had a positive relationship with him for years and was even asked at one point to be an administrator on their site. But then Trump got elected, and that person wasn’t interested in the same discussions.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
Axl S wrote:

It sounds like you're both in the wrong to be honest...

Could you guys both just admit fault, say sorry to each other and also not get so heated in that politics thread. We all need to stop insulting each other, saying each other is stupid etc.

Quite frankly, that’s all I’m asking for. I enjoy the diversity of opinions on the forum. I’ll be the first to acknowledge I’ve been overly passionate and have been inexcusably rude at times. But I’ve never participated in a discussion just to ruffle feathers or aggravate people.

This is a falsehood...what was the intent of your profile pic for the past 12 months or so? It was pretty provocative and intentionally so if you ask me.

All I’m asking is people adhere to the rules and participate in forum discussions in good faith.

I’m sorry for my language in the past, and will continue to avoid responding to opinions I dislike with crude language. I’ll continue to ignore those whom I don’t see a benefit to engage.

The saddest part is I liked that poster. Had a positive relationship with him for years and was even asked at one point to be an administrator on their site. But then Trump got elected, and that person wasn’t interested in the same discussions.

Flagg...you opened up this can of worms. If in that process you became more aware of your role in this then I can agree to all the items you've mentioned here as well.

I just think you should realize that there is a big difference between name calling on a message board and threatening businesses and livelihoods. That crosses a line...and crosses it way too far.

buzzsaw

buzzsaw wrote:
slcpunk wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

We have screen shots and his post history to prove he's making personal threats against Mitch and I. That would be considered a fact.

On the other hand, Flagg now says somebody is calling his house. He offers zero proof. So that would not be considered a fact.

See how that works?

I've seen 9/11 screenshots that supposedly are facts too.  I don't believe any of you, but all of you could be telling the truth or your version of the truth from your perspective.  I find it interesting that you're all worried for some reason though.  Why are you concerned if these "threats" have been going on for years, why are you now worried about it?

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
slcpunk wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

See how that works?

I've seen 9/11 screenshots that supposedly are facts too.  I don't believe any of you, but all of you could be telling the truth or your version of the truth from your perspective.  I find it interesting that you're all worried for some reason though.  Why are you concerned if these "threats" have been going on for years, why are you now worried about it?

Interesting you have this take....you don't believe in anything you choose not to believe in. It's like when some screams fake news every time they hear something they don't want to hear.

I also find it interesting the way you skew things and forget that Flagg began this thread.

I also find it interesting that you don't believe any of us even when you could easily go back in the thread and find it for yourself...but even then you wouldn't believe it, probably.

This take is pretty shallow and not well thought out.

buzzsaw

buzzsaw wrote:

No, see, like usual you completely ignore the point.  What you guys call threats are actually someone making a statement or asking a question that you're interpreting as a threat.  Legally you have no grounds to stand on, though I understand why you'd be concerned...especially if your past actions would make you wonder if someone was just saying something or was actually going to do something...

If you can point to where he said "I am going to..." you might have a leg to stand on.  I didn't see that, though honestly I don't care enough to thoroughly read what you posted.  You guys come on here and act like little bitches and can't believe it when it bothers someone. You call out people for starting threads about your bullshit, yet you come into those same threads and act like someone got your panties in a bunch while claiming moral superiority as if who started the thread matters somehow.  You guys are clowns.  You act like clowns, you think like clowns, and you react like clowns when someone gets sick of you...except this time you're scared.  Again I ask if this has been going on for years, why are you suddenly scared?  What have you done that would make you think that something is different this time around...

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

No, see, like usual you completely ignore the point.  What you guys call threats are actually someone making a statement or asking a question that you're interpreting as a threat.  Legally you have no grounds to stand on, though I understand why you'd be concerned...especially if your past actions would make you wonder if someone was just saying something or was actually going to do something...

If you can point to where he said "I am going to..." you might have a leg to stand on.  I didn't see that, though honestly I don't care enough to thoroughly read what you posted.  You guys come on here and act like little bitches and can't believe it when it bothers someone. You call out people for starting threads about your bullshit, yet you come into those same threads and act like someone got your panties in a bunch while claiming moral superiority as if who started the thread matters somehow.  You guys are clowns.  You act like clowns, you think like clowns, and you react like clowns when someone gets sick of you...except this time you're scared.  Again I ask if this has been going on for years, why are you suddenly scared?  What have you done that would make you think that something is different this time around...

Legal...jesus christ man...the way you twist things....

I don't want to make a legal case out of this...ugh...there's just no winning with you. Twist and twist this conversation until it's about me being a bitch.

What's up is down and what's down is up. That's how you play your pathetic little game.

You wanna talk about being a little bitch while behaving like one yourself. I don't take shit from people like you in real life and I certainly won't take it from you on here.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

Just stop the bickering.  I started this thread not naming anyone, making a request.  People who chose to be in it and want to fight, you're missing the whole point.  Drama like this is bad and it hurts forums.  I've said all I needed to say in here, so please lock this.  It's obvious some people aren't going to change their minds on any issue.

buzzsaw

buzzsaw wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

Legal...jesus christ man...the way you twist things....

I don't want to make a legal case out of this...ugh...there's just no winning with you. Twist and twist this conversation until it's about me being a bitch.

What's up is down and what's down is up. That's how you play your pathetic little game.

You wanna talk about being a little bitch while behaving like one yourself. I don't take shit from people like you in real life and I certainly won't take it from you on here.

Tough shit.  You get what you deserve.  When you stop acting like a bitch, I'll stop treating you like one.  The ball is in your court.  Until then you get exactly what you deserve.

Board footer