You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Re: US Politics Thread

Smoking Guns wrote:
PaSnow wrote:
misterID wrote:

Her attorney is too money/fame hungry and he's too big of an idiot to plan anything remotely comprehensible.

Yeah but her lawyer, if anyone, seems amiss. Something about him, he's just too forceful & abrupt about it all. I dunno. Almost like a B-list Hollywood actor, who appeared as a background character in NCIS or Law & Order years ago. The whole 'unsigned contract' seems a bit sketchy. We'll see, but its something to keep an eye on.

The attorney is a total plant operative. Lol. She got paid and signed a NDA. So she is violating a contract she agreed to and was paid for. He keeps saying he wants the truth out there. Who fucking cares. We all assumed he fucked her. Lol.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

I  just want it all to end. Wrap the investigation up one way or the other. If there's collusion, deal with it. If not, move on. Our country does not need to be knee deep in this 24/7 Trump coverage. Let him attempt to be an actual president for awhile. We're in year two of this nonsense. 18

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:
kermit the Trump wrote:

I  just want it all to end. Wrap the investigation up one way or the other. If there's collusion, deal with it. If not, move on. Our country does not need to be knee deep in this 24/7 Trump coverage. Let him attempt to be an actual president for awhile. We're in year two of this nonsense. 18

Clinton was investigated for much longer and managed to govern. And do it damn well too.

bigbri

bigbri wrote:

Here’s who’s benefiting from the soaring stock market and new tax bill. Spoiler: It ain’t really trickling down.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

My bonus soared more than that and my company is doing other things in addition to just cash.  Regular people are indeed benefiting.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

My bonus soared more than that and my company is doing other things in addition to just cash.  Regular people are indeed benefiting.

Congrats on your $184k bonus

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
bigbri wrote:
kermit the Trump wrote:

Clinton was investigated for much longer and managed to govern. And do it damn well too.

It's not the same. We were not bombarded with 24/7 coverage of the Clinton scandals, not even during the Lewinsky bullshit. Politics was not pushed as entertainment during the Clinton years either.

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:
kermit the Trump wrote:

It's not the same. We were not bombarded with 24/7 coverage of the Clinton scandals, not even during the Lewinsky bullshit. Politics was not pushed as entertainment during the Clinton years either.

haha, yea right. It's all everybody talked about.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

Can you imagine if it happened today? He would have been kicked out of office, no doubt. Social media, Fox and #MeToo, he would have never survived it.

bigbri

bigbri wrote:
kermit the Trump wrote:
bigbri wrote:
kermit the Trump wrote:

You do remember the investigation literally dragged on for almost the entirety of his 8 years, right? If social media were around, it’d be all over. Can you imagine the cum-stained dress revelation today? It’d be a meme, mocked endlessly, going 24/7 on Fox News.

Board footer