You are not logged in. Please register or login.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

Re: US Politics Thread

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

Trump has brutally raped and beaten women?  Slowly tortured people to death?  Cut off the hands and head of their enemies?  Cut out a man's heart?  Are you kidding me?

No you're right....Trump is an empathetic, principled man....truly embodying the spirit of Jesus Christ himself....

That's not what I said.  You said Trump has engaged in all the behaviors of MS-13.  You can't do that.  You can't make crazy accusations like that because you hate the man, then pretend I'm defending him or calling him a good person.

Ok ok...he didn't murder anyone...he probably contracted that stuff out to professionals who he later didn't pay...

16 16

Another school shooting today....did anyone have today on their calendars? These things really shouldn't even be news anymore.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

I thought Abbot, Cruz and even Trump gave good statements mentioning tougher gun laws and protecting the second amendment, the perfect tone to move forward, and of course cable news exploiting and politicizing the fuck out of it. I'm sure CNN is planning a town hall right now. Raw emotions equal big ratings. Maybe they can come out with theme music and pyro to go full WWE.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Maybe they can come out with theme music and pyro to go full WWE.

I've been expecting this for years. It was already set up for it once they named every tragedy and we get that little music intro to let us know its doom and gloom time.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

I'm still waiting for someone to come up with a suggestion that isn't more gun control.  That won't work to slow these down and they all know it, but because it fits their larger agenda, they keep pushing it instead of trying to come up with something that might actually work. 

Personally I don't think there is a solution, but someone out there much smarter than me must be able to come up with something tangible that won't infringe on people's rights.  On CNN today they were willing to infringe not only on second amendment rights, but they wanted to start arresting people that said something or posted something on social media that even implied a threat (it's like they wanted a real-life Minority Report).  I don't know why they always mention these non-starters instead of thinking outside the box on ideas that could make an actual difference.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

I'm still waiting for someone to come up with a suggestion that isn't more gun control.  That won't work to slow these down and they all know it, but because it fits their larger agenda, they keep pushing it instead of trying to come up with something that might actually work. 

Personally I don't think there is a solution, but someone out there much smarter than me must be able to come up with something tangible that won't infringe on people's rights.  On CNN today they were willing to infringe not only on second amendment rights, but they wanted to start arresting people that said something or posted something on social media that even implied a threat (it's like they wanted a real-life Minority Report).  I don't know why they always mention these non-starters instead of thinking outside the box on ideas that could make an actual difference.

It’s unfortunate that they didn’t put a disclaimer in the second amendment about school shootings...if only we had the forsight.

IRISH OS1R1S
 Rep: 59 

IRISH OS1R1S wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

Personally I don't think there is a solution,

Yep, continue as usual. Do nothing. At this point I lack sympathy. You reap what you sow, and sow and sow and sow.

Y'all are crazy.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
IRISH OS1R1S wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

Yep, continue as usual. Do nothing. At this point I lack sympathy. You reap what you sow, and sow and sow and sow.

Y'all are crazy.

Guns are more important than people here in America...it says so in our constitution.

IRISH OS1R1S
 Rep: 59 

IRISH OS1R1S wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
IRISH OS1R1S wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

Y'all are crazy.

Guns are more important than people here in America...it says so in our constitution.

It certainly seems so, sadly. If only America had amendments..............................................

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
IRISH OS1R1S wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

Y'all are crazy.

It certainly seems so, sadly.

Breaking news...there’s been a shooting at a graduation ceremony this evening in Georgia...

CSS 2.0
 Rep: 35 

CSS 2.0 wrote:

Board footer