You are not logged in. Please register or login.

mitchejw
 Rep: 109 

Re: US Politics Thread

mitchejw wrote:
misterID wrote:

Democrats couldn't get their shit together enough to beat the most unqualified, most obnoxious, and epically worst candidate in the history of America. From Hillary's awful campaign, to liberals who sunk her, to a novelty candidate who was a socialist-Castro loving asswipe who couldn't win a single debate no matter how many he demanded and ultimately never had a chance.

Liberals are just as responsible for Trump as anyone else. Especially they're own blatant prejudices, hypocrisy, classism and elitism.

That’s fine ID...you can have...you can have it all...I’m done voting...can’t be bothered with it.


You can have it....I’ve been relegated to complaining and grumbling and despising Trump.

mitchejw
 Rep: 109 

Re: US Politics Thread

mitchejw wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

Clearly people still don't understand what got him elected in the first place...

It's pretty clear to me...people who did little to no research believed in a character that was created on a reality TV show. No one ever talks about how down in the doldrums Trump was in the 90s...

It's nothing but a bunch of people who stand for very little but love to watch him rant and rave...because deep down inside, it makes the Trump support feel like he matters...every time Trump throws a tantrum, it makes his supporter feel like he matters.

It's not impressive...what got him elected....it's just saying whatever you want, when you want and not expecting consequences for that...

If you really believe that, you're going to be disappointed in 2020 as well.  I didn't vote for him.  I won't vote for him in 2020.  If you're naive enough to think the only people that did vote for him were stupid people that love seeing him throw an tantrum, you've learned nothing over the past 2 years.

You don’t have to worry about me voting anymore...I’m out...you can have this shit....you can win the argument...you can pat yourself on the back.

America should be ashamed of itself...this has been nothing but a very long temper tantrum.

misterID
 Rep: 456 

Re: US Politics Thread

misterID wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
misterID wrote:

Democrats couldn't get their shit together enough to beat the most unqualified, most obnoxious, and epically worst candidate in the history of America. From Hillary's awful campaign, to liberals who sunk her, to a novelty candidate who was a socialist-Castro loving asswipe who couldn't win a single debate no matter how many he demanded and ultimately never had a chance.

Liberals are just as responsible for Trump as anyone else. Especially they're own blatant prejudices, hypocrisy, classism and elitism.

That’s fine ID...you can have...you can have it all...I’m done voting...can’t be bothered with it.


You can have it....I’ve been relegated to complaining and grumbling and despising Trump.

Have what? If you care then you should vote. Don't be a snowflake crying and grumbling in a corner and who needs a protective space for their feelings. You care, so at least try... And win. The only way is calling out extremes on both sides that led us here. One side we're free to make fun of and shit on, the other... Well, if you criticize them you're a racist, sexist, homophobic nazi. That shit has to end.

Hating Trump isn't enough, but recognize who put him there, and it's not all on MAGA hat wearing sheep. Checking out is the worst thing you can do.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 426 

Re: US Politics Thread

buzzsaw wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

It's pretty clear to me...people who did little to no research believed in a character that was created on a reality TV show. No one ever talks about how down in the doldrums Trump was in the 90s...

It's nothing but a bunch of people who stand for very little but love to watch him rant and rave...because deep down inside, it makes the Trump support feel like he matters...every time Trump throws a tantrum, it makes his supporter feel like he matters.

It's not impressive...what got him elected....it's just saying whatever you want, when you want and not expecting consequences for that...

If you really believe that, you're going to be disappointed in 2020 as well.  I didn't vote for him.  I won't vote for him in 2020.  If you're naive enough to think the only people that did vote for him were stupid people that love seeing him throw an tantrum, you've learned nothing over the past 2 years.

You don’t have to worry about me voting anymore...I’m out...you can have this shit....you can win the argument...you can pat yourself on the back.

America should be ashamed of itself...this has been nothing but a very long temper tantrum.

This is just proving you don't get it.  How do I win?  I didn't vote for him.  I won't vote for him if/when he runs for re-election.  I won't vote for Pence if he doesn't. 

You need to take a closer look at your side if you really want to understand what is going on.  Understand how what they are doing is feeding the people that support Trump.  You're kind of getting it on some levels, but you're still completely whiffing on the why.  When you're sitting on one extreme, the people in the middle chuckle when you bash the other extreme.  Both extremes are the problem and neither is interested at all in a solution.  The crazy lefties have way more in common with the crazy righties than they do anyone in the middle. 

If you want to make a difference, step away from the koolaid on either extreme and join the people in the middle.  Until there are more of us, the situation isn't going to get better for anyone except the people that have been in power for the past 30ish years.  Meet the new boss...same as the old boss.  The cycle has to change.

mitchejw
 Rep: 109 

Re: US Politics Thread

mitchejw wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

If you really believe that, you're going to be disappointed in 2020 as well.  I didn't vote for him.  I won't vote for him in 2020.  If you're naive enough to think the only people that did vote for him were stupid people that love seeing him throw an tantrum, you've learned nothing over the past 2 years.

You don’t have to worry about me voting anymore...I’m out...you can have this shit....you can win the argument...you can pat yourself on the back.

America should be ashamed of itself...this has been nothing but a very long temper tantrum.

This is just proving you don't get it.  How do I win?  I didn't vote for him.  I won't vote for him if/when he runs for re-election.  I won't vote for Pence if he doesn't. 

You need to take a closer look at your side if you really want to understand what is going on.  Understand how what they are doing is feeding the people that support Trump.  You're kind of getting it on some levels, but you're still completely whiffing on the why.  When you're sitting on one extreme, the people in the middle chuckle when you bash the other extreme.  Both extremes are the problem and neither is interested at all in a solution.  The crazy lefties have way more in common with the crazy righties than they do anyone in the middle. 

If you want to make a difference, step away from the koolaid on either extreme and join the people in the middle.  Until there are more of us, the situation isn't going to get better for anyone except the people that have been in power for the past 30ish years.  Meet the new boss...same as the old boss.  The cycle has to change.

Then explain it to me because I don’t really feel like things are that different except we have a celebrity reality TV star as president. I don’t see the difference I don’t see how anything is changed.

PaSnow
 Rep: 200 

Re: US Politics Thread

PaSnow wrote:

Guiliani was a mess on Fox News Sunday. Even a softball interview like that his answers just seemed like nonsensical & an underlying 'A sitting President cannot be charged' style tone. Wasn't exactly endearing to those seeking innocence. It came off more like 'Trumps guilty, and his lawyers are looking for ways not to have him interviewed by Mueller', & there seemed an odd 'The Presidents not going to fire Mueller, he just wants this to wrap up'.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 112 

Re: US Politics Thread

Anyone else see that “immigrant children being kept in kennels” pic that made the social media rounds and all the outrage?

Then we found out it was taken in 2014 when Obama was in charge and a bunch of selective outrage folks fell silent?

‘‘Twas the biggest laugh I’ve had in a long time.

mitchejw
 Rep: 109 

Re: US Politics Thread

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

Anyone else see that “immigrant children being kept in kennels” pic that made the social media rounds and all the outrage?

Then we found out it was taken in 2014 when Obama was in charge and a bunch of selective outrage folks fell silent?

‘‘Twas the biggest laugh I’ve had in a long time.

What about president draft dodger giving himself props yesterday during Memorial day? You don't seem bothered by that and you were actually in the military.

President Trump flew all his bond spurs at half mast yesterday.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 112 

Re: US Politics Thread

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

Anyone else see that “immigrant children being kept in kennels” pic that made the social media rounds and all the outrage?

Then we found out it was taken in 2014 when Obama was in charge and a bunch of selective outrage folks fell silent?

‘‘Twas the biggest laugh I’ve had in a long time.

What about president draft dodger giving himself props yesterday during Memorial day? You don't seem bothered by that and you were actually in the military.


I fail to see the comparison, but I don’t care what nonsense Trump states. Good deflection though. I didn’t vote for the man, I never called him a hero. I simply said I agree with some of his policies, particularly around immigration.

I’m interested in facts and the truth, regardless of who is in office. My original post is evidence that for some people, reality doesn’t matter and they bitch just to bitch.

mitchejw
 Rep: 109 

Re: US Politics Thread

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

Anyone else see that “immigrant children being kept in kennels” pic that made the social media rounds and all the outrage?

Then we found out it was taken in 2014 when Obama was in charge and a bunch of selective outrage folks fell silent?

‘‘Twas the biggest laugh I’ve had in a long time.

No I didn't see it...who cares?

better?

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB