You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

Re: US Politics Thread

buzzsaw wrote:

I miss 2001 Axl.  He had his voice for at least a little while.

Sorry if I'm interrupting something important...it didn't appear I was.

Yea, the HOB video was awesome.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

HOB was cool to see but that band was shit. Was nice to see Axl Still excited though. Musically it was not very tight.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

HOB was cool to see but that band was shit. Was nice to see Axl Still excited though. Musically it was not very tight.

I’d take Axl and Bucket. The rest can fuck off. Axl was like a different person altogether. Weird how a few years can make such a drastic difference.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:
bigbri wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

I’d take Axl and Bucket. The rest can fuck off. Axl was like a different person altogether. Weird how a few years can make such a drastic difference.

Bucket was legit. Everyone else was sub par or bad. Paul Huge? TERRIBLE. Axl’s voice was very different from 1993 but at times very awesome. He still had that swagger. To call it the holy grail is a total joke. 1993 Saskatoon is a better holy grail than that no doubt.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:

What about Traci Gunns?

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

What about Traci Gunns?

Good guitar player.

bigbri

bigbri wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

What about Traci Gunns?

Good guitar player.

I like him too. Love LA Guns and always have.

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:

Looks like it's only a matter of time before Trump's lawyer, Cohen, gets arrested.

An interesting note about Trump's visit with Kim btw...

An article written by the WSJ about six months ago included a segment about Trump wanting to end military exercises in South Korea after Putin suggested it to him during a meeting. Most rational people would consider this alarming. I certainly do.

Around the same time, Mr. Trump had an idea about how to counter the nuclear threat posed by North Korea, which he got after speaking to Russian President Vladimir Putin : If the U.S. stopped joint military exercises with the South Koreans, it could help moderate Kim Jong Un’s behavior.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/talking-to … 1516303402

We've got a president who seems hell bent on disrupting western democracy, insulting our allies, starting trade wars and taking foreign policy pointers from Putin. Is it any wonder he doesn't see any issue with Crimea?

When he's not doing this, he's complimenting ruthless dictators like Kim Jung Un, Erdogan, and Duterte. It's clear that Trump despises democracy and everything it stands for, he loves dictators and is drawn to them.

With Cohen about to go down, who is left? I'd bet he cooperates with Mueller. Nobody is going to spend the rest of their life in jail for Trump's sorry dictator-wanna-be-ass.

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

slcpunk wrote:
bigbri wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

I'm seeing Bucket tomorrow at Hard Rock.

bigbri

bigbri wrote:
slcpunk wrote:
bigbri wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

I'm seeing Bucket tomorrow at Hard Rock.

Hell yeah! Let us know how it goes.

Board footer