You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Saikin
 Rep: 109 

Re: George W. Bush Quotes

Saikin wrote:

Since I liked the Celeb Quotes so much, why not?

"My job is a decision-making job, and as a result, I make a lot of decisions."

"As yesterday's positive report card shows, childrens do learn when standards are high and results are measured."

"I feel strongly that there ought to be fair justice."

"I heard somebody say, 'Where's (Nelson) Mandela?' Well, Mandela's dead. Because Saddam killed all the Mandelas."

"We're kicking ass." --George W. Bush, on the security situation in Iraq, to Australian Deputy Prime Minister Mark Vaile, Sydney, Australia, Sept. 5, 2007

"More than two decades later, it is hard to imagine the Revolutionary War coming out any other way."

"I've heard he's been called Bush's poodle. He's bigger than that." --George W. Bush, on former British Prime Minister Tony Blair, as quoted by the Sun newspaper, June 27, 2007

"The question is, who ought to make that decision? The Congress or the commanders? And as you know, my position is clear -- I'm a commander guy."

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Yeah he's got some terrible quotes. There's actually a book filled with nothing but moronic Bush quotes. His presidential library is going to be terrible.

My favorite is when he uses the word "misunderestimated". Thats not even a word.

Saikin

Saikin wrote:
Jameslofton wrote:

Yeah he's got some terrible quotes. There's actually a book filled with nothing but moronic Bush quotes. His presidential library is going to be terrible.

My favorite is when he uses the word "misunderestimated". Thats not even a word.

Very true!  He's going to have some terrible ones out there.  I'd go as far as saying he probably has more than any other president.  Shows how great our leadership in this country is.

Saikin

Saikin wrote:

Here's more:

You don't get everything you want. A dictatorship would be a lot easier... So long as I'm the dictator.

There ought to be limits to freedom.

I don't believe witchcraft is a religion and I think the military should be re-examine their standards.

One of the great things about books is, sometimes there are some fantastic pictures.

I think we all agree, the past is over.

Well, I think if you say you're going to do something and don't do it, that's trustworthiness.

I know that the human being and the fish can coexist peacefully.

They want the federal government controlling Social Security like it's some kind of federal program.

They misunderestimated me.

Dealing with Congress is a matter of give and take. The president doesn't get everything he wants, the Congress doesn't get everything they want. But we're finding good common ground. A dictatorship would be a heck of a lot easier, there's no question about it.

I don't know why you're talking about Sweden. They're the neutral one. They don't have an army.

I said you were a man of peace. I want you to know I took immense crap for that

The United States is committed to the worldwide elimination of torture and we are leading this fight by example.

See, free nations are peaceful nations. Free nations don't attack each other. Free nations don't develop weapons of mass destruction.

Saddam's rape rooms and torture chambers and children's prisons are closed forever. His mass graves will claim no victims.

I love freedom of speech

Those weapons of mass destruction have got to be somewhere.

Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we.

Our health care system is the envy of the world.

A political candidate who jumps to conclusions without knowing the facts is not a person you want as your commander in chief.
--------------------------------------------

I don't know where to begin. 16  There's just so much fucking wrong with this guy.

luckylittlelady
 Rep: 20 

Ah George W Bush, you've just brought a much needed smile to my face.

Sakin, you can have George's karma though (not literally I hope)

Saikin

Saikin wrote:
luckylittlelady wrote:

Ah George W Bush, you've just brought a much needed smile to my face.

Sakin, you can have George's karma though (not literally I hope)

Dear God i hope not. 16

Board footer