You are not logged in. Please register or login.

mitchejw
 Rep: 109 

Re: US Politics Thread

mitchejw wrote:
misterID wrote:

Why do you keep talking about dicks? I mean every other post is mentioning dicks in some form or another and you get really graphic about it. It's getting disturbing, man.

Seriously though...think about what what you’re doing...

The current agenda includes:

1) a trade war potentially  eliminating many job opportunities that currently exist in Mexico and with it any chance at even a minimal standard of living.

2) raising prices of goods by implementing tariffs...potentially lowering quality of life even more by reducing demand for Mexican products...

This creates an even more desperate situation...creating more motivation to come here...and a cute little wall won’t stop an even more desperate people. Not even the constitution.

mitchejw
 Rep: 109 

Re: US Politics Thread

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
misterID wrote:

Why do you keep talking about dicks? I mean every other post is mentioning dicks in some form or another and you get really graphic about it. It's getting disturbing, man.

SG originally used the term...it’s a term used by his most ardent supporter.


You need to smoke a J and go to an Asian masseuse.

I’m a naturally anxious person and weed makes me even more anxious.

Why does it have to be Asian?

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 109 

Re: US Politics Thread

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

SG originally used the term...it’s a term used by his most ardent supporter.


You need to smoke a J and go to an Asian masseuse.

I’m a naturally anxious person and weed makes me even more anxious.

Why does it have to be Asian?


I've only seen asian jerk off places, including in Chicago.

mitchejw
 Rep: 109 

Re: US Politics Thread

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

You need to smoke a J and go to an Asian masseuse.

I’m a naturally anxious person and weed makes me even more anxious.

Why does it have to be Asian?


I've only seen asian jerk off places, including in Chicago.

Those actually exist in this country? I thought that was a joke

buzzsaw
 Rep: 426 

Re: US Politics Thread

buzzsaw wrote:

Dude, I work in healthcare.  Nobody "tried" to make it fail; it was doomed from the beginning.  The math didn't work.

Very few people want to screw other people over...that's the thing you seem to keep glossing over.  Most people are for helping immigrants, they just want the laws to be followed.  Most people are for helping the people that need financial help, but not those making a lifestyle out of it.  We want people to accept some responsibility for helping themselves.  We want people to use the help to raise themselves instead of using it to avoid working.  We want people to immigrate following the laws.  We want people to change the laws they don't like through the system in place to change laws.  We want the laws in place to be enforced, not ignored because some bleeding hearts feel bad for someone.  We want the math to work instead of forcing bad legislation with no financial logic to it anywhere. 

In your world, that makes us ultra right-wing.  In the real world, it makes us moderates.  I don't think any of us care who sleeps with who.  I don't care who marries.  Do whatever makes you happy in life as long as it isn't hurting other people.  Immigrants are welcomed by me providing they follow the legal avenues that are provided.  We wouldn't need a wall if the laws were being followed, but they aren't.  People are sick of it.  That's not racist in most cases (though some of them certainly are).  The only people you think are in the middle are the moderate democrats, everyone else is a racist bigot that is too right leaning.  That's a you issue dude, not an us issue.  You're freaking looney tunes, but unfortunately the first amendment allows you to be that.

mitchejw
 Rep: 109 

Re: US Politics Thread

mitchejw wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

Dude, I work in healthcare.  Nobody "tried" to make it fail; it was doomed from the beginning.  The math didn't work.

Very few people want to screw other people over...that's the thing you seem to keep glossing over.  Most people are for helping immigrants, they just want the laws to be followed.  Most people are for helping the people that need financial help, but not those making a lifestyle out of it.  We want people to accept some responsibility for helping themselves.  We want people to use the help to raise themselves instead of using it to avoid working.  We want people to immigrate following the laws.  We want people to change the laws they don't like through the system in place to change laws.  We want the laws in place to be enforced, not ignored because some bleeding hearts feel bad for someone.  We want the math to work instead of forcing bad legislation with no financial logic to it anywhere. 

In your world, that makes us ultra right-wing.  In the real world, it makes us moderates.  I don't think any of us care who sleeps with who.  I don't care who marries.  Do whatever makes you happy in life as long as it isn't hurting other people.  Immigrants are welcomed by me providing they follow the legal avenues that are provided.  We wouldn't need a wall if the laws were being followed, but they aren't.  People are sick of it.  That's not racist in most cases (though some of them certainly are).  The only people you think are in the middle are the moderate democrats, everyone else is a racist bigot that is too right leaning.  That's a you issue dude, not an us issue.  You're freaking looney tunes, but unfortunately the first amendment allows you to be that.

Ok so you’re going to say that the doctors don’t get to choose whether they participate in an HMO or PPO network? You’re going to say that people in their 20s didn’t choose not to have health insurance in favor of a meaningless $95 tax penalty?

Or was all that just to get to the point where you say....”you’re looney tunes.”

Ok maybe you’re not racist by 1949 standards....but you have to admit Buzz...you’re the quintessential Archie bunker vote....

Thing is...you and your ilk are still in charge. So do what you did for the part 8 years and just change the rules so you can do what you want. You’ve made a science and art of it.

bigbri
 Rep: 324 

Re: US Politics Thread

bigbri wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

I’m a naturally anxious person and weed makes me even more anxious.

Why does it have to be Asian?


I've only seen asian jerk off places, including in Chicago.

Those actually exist in this country? I thought that was a joke

One got busted in my neighborhood, and I live in the 'burbs.

Bummer about the weed, when it's legal (which looked as though it was coming soon), I just might prefer that to alcohol. Alcohol is fuckin' terrible for your body and health.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 426 

Re: US Politics Thread

buzzsaw wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

Dude, I work in healthcare.  Nobody "tried" to make it fail; it was doomed from the beginning.  The math didn't work.

Very few people want to screw other people over...that's the thing you seem to keep glossing over.  Most people are for helping immigrants, they just want the laws to be followed.  Most people are for helping the people that need financial help, but not those making a lifestyle out of it.  We want people to accept some responsibility for helping themselves.  We want people to use the help to raise themselves instead of using it to avoid working.  We want people to immigrate following the laws.  We want people to change the laws they don't like through the system in place to change laws.  We want the laws in place to be enforced, not ignored because some bleeding hearts feel bad for someone.  We want the math to work instead of forcing bad legislation with no financial logic to it anywhere. 

In your world, that makes us ultra right-wing.  In the real world, it makes us moderates.  I don't think any of us care who sleeps with who.  I don't care who marries.  Do whatever makes you happy in life as long as it isn't hurting other people.  Immigrants are welcomed by me providing they follow the legal avenues that are provided.  We wouldn't need a wall if the laws were being followed, but they aren't.  People are sick of it.  That's not racist in most cases (though some of them certainly are).  The only people you think are in the middle are the moderate democrats, everyone else is a racist bigot that is too right leaning.  That's a you issue dude, not an us issue.  You're freaking looney tunes, but unfortunately the first amendment allows you to be that.

Ok so you’re going to say that the doctors don’t get to choose whether they participate in an HMO or PPO network? You’re going to say that people in their 20s didn’t choose not to have health insurance in favor of a meaningless $95 tax penalty?

Or was all that just to get to the point where you say....”you’re looney tunes.”

Ok maybe you’re not racist by 1949 standards....but you have to admit Buzz...you’re the quintessential Archie bunker vote....

Thing is...you and your ilk are still in charge. So do what you did for the part 8 years and just change the rules so you can do what you want. You’ve made a science and art of it.

I don't think I said any of what I bolded.  Why are you creating strawman arguments?  The math didn't work and the dems knew it wouldn't when they passed it.  Ask them why, not me.

I'm not racist by ANY standards.  I have friends from just about every imaginable culture including Muslims.  When I worked in the factory, I had more Mexican friends than white ones.  My issue isn't with any race/religion/gender/sexual orientation.  Money is the common thread to pretty much every stance I have taken (unless it's a legal stance), but people like you try like hell to turn it into a race thing because you'll never be able to overcome the financial issue. 

You're not intelligent enough to engage in legitimate debate; or you are but you know there's no way you can win, so we get bullshit posts like the one above.  Fuck you mitch.  You earned that.

mitchejw
 Rep: 109 

Re: US Politics Thread

mitchejw wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

Dude, I work in healthcare.  Nobody "tried" to make it fail; it was doomed from the beginning.  The math didn't work.

Very few people want to screw other people over...that's the thing you seem to keep glossing over.  Most people are for helping immigrants, they just want the laws to be followed.  Most people are for helping the people that need financial help, but not those making a lifestyle out of it.  We want people to accept some responsibility for helping themselves.  We want people to use the help to raise themselves instead of using it to avoid working.  We want people to immigrate following the laws.  We want people to change the laws they don't like through the system in place to change laws.  We want the laws in place to be enforced, not ignored because some bleeding hearts feel bad for someone.  We want the math to work instead of forcing bad legislation with no financial logic to it anywhere. 

In your world, that makes us ultra right-wing.  In the real world, it makes us moderates.  I don't think any of us care who sleeps with who.  I don't care who marries.  Do whatever makes you happy in life as long as it isn't hurting other people.  Immigrants are welcomed by me providing they follow the legal avenues that are provided.  We wouldn't need a wall if the laws were being followed, but they aren't.  People are sick of it.  That's not racist in most cases (though some of them certainly are).  The only people you think are in the middle are the moderate democrats, everyone else is a racist bigot that is too right leaning.  That's a you issue dude, not an us issue.  You're freaking looney tunes, but unfortunately the first amendment allows you to be that.

Ok so you’re going to say that the doctors don’t get to choose whether they participate in an HMO or PPO network? You’re going to say that people in their 20s didn’t choose not to have health insurance in favor of a meaningless $95 tax penalty?

Or was all that just to get to the point where you say....”you’re looney tunes.”

Ok maybe you’re not racist by 1949 standards....but you have to admit Buzz...you’re the quintessential Archie bunker vote....

Thing is...you and your ilk are still in charge. So do what you did for the part 8 years and just change the rules so you can do what you want. You’ve made a science and art of it.

I don't think I said any of what I bolded.  Why are you creating strawman arguments?  The math didn't work and the dems knew it wouldn't when they passed it.  Ask them why, not me.

I'm not racist by ANY standards.  I have friends from just about every imaginable culture including Muslims.  When I worked in the factory, I had more Mexican friends than white ones.  My issue isn't with any race/religion/gender/sexual orientation.  Money is the common thread to pretty much every stance I have taken (unless it's a legal stance), but people like you try like hell to turn it into a race thing because you'll never be able to overcome the financial issue. 

You're not intelligent enough to engage in legitimate debate; or you are but you know there's no way you can win, so we get bullshit posts like the one above.  Fuck you mitch.  You earned that.

And you earned it right back man...

Fuck you buzz...

Now tell me more about how the numbers didn’t add up while pointing to abso fucking lutely fucking nothing.

You’re proving your ignorance when you can’t volley back above medical providers opting out of HMOs or doctors who chose not to participate with Cigna anymore because their rates were shit.

You’ll gloss over me saying one of the biggest complaints about Obamacare was people losing their doctors because the doctors left their medical groups (just as it always has happened even before Obama). And then you’ll call it a straw man’s argument.

You’ll turn a blind eye to the fact that people in their 20s didn’t buy health insurance which was required to make it all work...because a 95 dollar fine was no where near enough of a deterrent.

What about the sucktards who bought 3 months worth of health insurance to get their $10k heart surgery only to bail and leave the rest for us to figure out.

You’ll tout your knowledge of healthcare while not acknowledging even the basics. Do you even know what a CPT code is?

All this is about is buzz wants more...more for him and less for everyone else. As long as buzz has what he wants and needs...fuck everyone else.

You could boil down your whole line of thinking to that.

So for that....for all of that....i return the fuck you with glee.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 109 

Re: US Politics Thread

This shooter thing seems nuts. Like, calculated by a person trained in military close quarter tactics.

Removing his fingerprint?!?  This guy wants the spotlight. He’s got a message. Is he the first Trumpkin or Bernie Bro to snap?

The kind of person doing this is an extremist. So it’s going to be someone using this tragedy as a way to get attention, and I think social media will gobble it up. If it’s partisan, Fox or MSNBC are going to be off the rails.


Edit: looks like a crazy, neck-beard type who was upset for being called a creep after confronting some woman at her employer.  It may have originated from twitter comments.

His use of smoke grenades and flash bangs made me think he was former military, but that seems unlikely.

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB