You are not logged in. Please register or login.

vipicius
 Rep: 6 

Re: APPETITE FOR DESTRUCTION - Super Deluxe | Discussion Thread

vipicius wrote:

Well, I guess just one thing or another I have not heard yet. Most of the had already been released.
I know you know, I'm just commenting, because the ads had a lot of emphasis on ''never released versions''.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

I heard a really generous fan is willing to provide mp3s of the sound city session to any poster who asks in a pm.

Axl S
 Rep: 112 

Axl S wrote:

Move To The City Acoustic 88 is cool. Hadn't heard that before.

zombux
 Rep: 36 

zombux wrote:
Axl S wrote:

Move To The City Acoustic 88 is cool. Hadn't heard that before.

of course you hadn't - it wasn't circulating on any bootleg and wasn't even rumored to exist, so this one was a surprise smile

zombux
 Rep: 36 

zombux wrote:
vipicius wrote:

Well, I guess just one thing or another I have not heard yet. Most of the had already been released.
I know you know, I'm just commenting, because the ads had a lot of emphasis on ''never released versions''.

let me use a quote from Better Gone (originally from Josey Wales movie) - Don't piss down my back and tell me it's raining smile

FlashFlood
 Rep: 55 

FlashFlood wrote:
vipicius wrote:

"Never Released" does not mean "Never Heard".

AndreCC
 Rep: 0 

AndreCC wrote:

I have Apple Music, so I bought the 2 disc version because I knew I could have the rest of the tracks on Apple Music, and so the 2 disc version seemed like a good solution to have in my car. However, since I'm very spoiled, I am now regretting that I didn't buy the Deluxe Version box, which I had in my hands today.
I just couldn't spend 174 euros in that box, so I bought the cheaper version and now I'm regretting it.
Upon realizing that the Big 1000$ box has a Hidden tape, I'm also not satisfied that I don't have the tape. 1617

In the end:

So bittersweet This tragedy,
Won't ask for absolution

This melody
Inside of me
Still searches for solution

So if someone here can put some sense into my head, and let me know that I did the right choice, because I'm not a teenager anymore to be spending hundreds in music, please feel free to do so! 17 16

Axl S
 Rep: 112 

Axl S wrote:

I wish I could just buy the discs from the Deluxe Box Set without the other shit like the book etc.

The two disc one is missing some tracks I'd like, the 5 disc one comes with a lot of shit i don't want and costs £150...

vipicius
 Rep: 6 

vipicius wrote:

I do not understand some things because of my nonexistent English, and I can also end up expressing myself badly for this. However, I just wanted to say that many I had heard before. Maybe I just made a vague comment.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

@ Andre

I just bought the 2cd version....even the $20 it cost me i had a hard time devoting that much to music that ive heard a million times

Its up to u how u wanna spend ur money but if u arent a big collector then I'd stay away personally ...do u even have a cassette player? Are u dying for skull rings, jean jacket patches and temporary tattoos? Lol

I haven't opened the 2 cd version yet but its a bit disappointing that its a cardboard slip case.

@ vipicious i understand what you mean smile what version did u get?

Board footer