You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

Re: US Politics Thread

See, Mitch. No echo chamber

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:
misterID wrote:

Facts. You really hate them. You crumble every time. big_smile

No son.  I answered your page with a much simpler fact that you're choosing to ignore.  That's fine, but you sound really stupid telling me I do what you do.  The Dems forced a bad plan through.  The Republicans tore it apart.  Facts.  Get the fuck over your page of "facts" that aren't really facts, but actually a point of view.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

See, Mitch. No echo chamber

I’m actually kind of touched.

Axl S
 Rep: 112 

Axl S wrote:

Eh, at least you guys have a government. At the moment ours is falling apart.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
misterID wrote:

No son.  I answered your page with a much simpler fact that you're choosing to ignore.  That's fine, but you sound really stupid telling me I do what you do.  The Dems forced a bad plan through.  The Republicans tore it apart.  Facts.  Get the fuck over your page of "facts" that aren't really facts, but actually a point of view.

Yeah...no 14

misterID

misterID wrote:
Axl S wrote:

Eh, at least you guys have a government. At the moment ours is falling apart.

You could always join nafta.

buzzsaw

buzzsaw wrote:
misterID wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
misterID wrote:

Yeah...no 14

More convincing than the 10,000 word pile of bullshit you posted, I'll give you that.

2 facts that are simple and no opinion post you can make will ever refute: The Dems forced a plan through that Republicans had major issues with and the Republicans did something about it.  The rest of whatever you want to throw out there is just opinionated garbage.

misterID

misterID wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
misterID wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

Yeah...no 14

More convincing than the 10,000 word pile of bullshit you posted, I'll give you that.

2 facts that are simple and no opinion post you can make will ever refute: The Dems forced a plan through that Republicans had major issues with and the Republicans did something about it.  The rest of whatever you want to throw out there is just opinionated garbage.

We all know that post was too in-depth for you to read all the way through. Matter of fact, you probably only got to "we" of this post before it became too intellectually taxing for you. Take a breather.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
misterID wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
misterID wrote:

Yeah...no 14

We all know that post was too in-depth for you to read all the way through. Matter of fact, you probably only got to "we" of this post before it became too intellectually taxing for you. Take a breather.

They were never going to be for it. They were milking the clock hoping that it’d never come to fruition.

You’ll never be forgiven for that...I’ll either never vote again or vote anti republican whom ever that may be.

And even still the self proclaimed healthcare expert hasn’t offered a single fact of n the topic.

buzzsaw

buzzsaw wrote:
misterID wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
misterID wrote:

Yeah...no 14

It was too full of biased shit to read through.  When the first point is wrong, the rest of it doesn't matter.  Insulting the intelligence of someone with much more intelligence than you is an interesting play.  Well done.

Board footer