You are not logged in. Please register or login.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

Re: Missing Jogger

PaSnow wrote:

What?? I didn't call you a racist?!  In fact my exact words were "Not that I was going to accuse you of racism, just I wondered if that was the direction this was going to take."

Definitely tragic, and the rare random suspect as opposed to an acquantance. Sad, we'll see if this murder takes on a life of its own going into election cycle. TBH I thought it would, although the Cohen & Manafort cases took over the news cycle.

Nonetheless, good thought process & forward thinking on that Flagg/Sherlock. It was 'mind blown' when I first read your theory on its outcome. Not sure if you heard that on Hannity or Coast To Coast AM, but you called this.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

And you will never hear about this in main stream media again.......

harmon420
 Rep: 20 

harmon420 wrote:
misterID wrote:

And you will never hear about this in main stream media again.......

why is that?

misterID

misterID wrote:

Because they've invested in the stance that illegals don't commit violent crimes and they've shyed away from any negative news stories about illegals. Despite the big news day yesterday, it was hardly touched on. Someone on MSNBC referred to her as "that girl in Iowa."

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

PaSnow wrote:

What?? I didn't call you a racist?!  In fact my exact words were "Not that I was going to accuse you of racism, just I wondered if that was the direction this was going to take."

Definitely tragic, and the rare random suspect as opposed to an acquantance. Sad, we'll see if this murder takes on a life of its own going into election cycle. TBH I thought it would, although the Cohen & Manafort cases took over the news cycle.

Nonetheless, good thought process & forward thinking on that Flagg/Sherlock. It was 'mind blown' when I first read your theory on its outcome. Not sure if you heard that on Hannity or Coast To Coast AM, but you called this.

You accuse me of listening to Hannity and wonder why I didn’t take your claim of non-racism as legitimate. 10

The only talk radio I listen to is Stern

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

You accuse me of listening to Hannity and wonder why I didn’t take your claim of non-racism as legitimate. 10

The only talk radio I listen to is Stern

Claim of non-racism? What’s that?

I know you watch a ton of Fox News

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
misterID wrote:

Because they've invested in the stance that illegals don't commit violent crimes and they've shyed away from any negative news stories about illegals. Despite the big news day yesterday, it was hardly touched on. Someone on MSNBC referred to her as "that girl in Iowa."

Aren’t you just so happy that is WAS an illegal though? Makes it all worth it doesn’t it?

misterID

misterID wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
misterID wrote:

Aren’t you just so happy that is WAS an illegal though? Makes it all worth it doesn’t it?

Gross, but at least you're not projecting your dick fantasies again...

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
misterID wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
misterID wrote:

Gross, but at least you're not projecting your dick fantasies again...

Usually people who are overcompensating for a tiny dick can’t see it.

Board footer