You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

Re: US Politics Thread

PaSnow wrote:

Lol. Stupid Ivanka used her personal email often to discuss WH business. Lock Her Up!!

https://www-m.cnn.com/2018/11/19/politi … 2F%2Fwww.c

I guarantee you this barely becomes a story because something even more stupid happens tomorrow.

I had to chime in from my self imposed hiatus to remind you (and me) how obviously shitty and partisan CNN has become. Not a single mention that the entire Hillary thing was predicated on storing classified information and deleting 30k emails. Not a single mention of that by CNN (or you). It really is a fucking farce at this point. Read the original WaPo article. CNN is nothing but a progressive Breitbart clone.

Happy thanksgiving everyone. Hope you all have a great time with family or friends.

See you guys after Christmas.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:

CNN....

Based in Atlanta Ga...the Deep South started by ted turner...a hillbilly in a suit....is a liberal network. Hmmm

Because they pointed out Ivanka was breaking the same rules...

Some people in this country still think Obama wasn’t an American citizen but were still talking about Hillary’s fucking emails.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

Lol. Stupid Ivanka used her personal email often to discuss WH business. Lock Her Up!!

https://www-m.cnn.com/2018/11/19/politi … 2F%2Fwww.c

I guarantee you this barely becomes a story because something even more stupid happens tomorrow.

I had to chime in from my self imposed hiatus to remind you (and me) how obviously shitty and partisan CNN has become. Not a single mention that the entire Hillary thing was predicated on storing classified information and deleting 30k emails. Not a single mention of that by CNN (or you). It really is a fucking farce at this point. Read the original WaPo article. CNN is nothing but a progressive Breitbart clone.

Happy thanksgiving everyone. Hope you all have a great time with family or friends.

See you guys after Christmas.

Right. Good thing Trump hasn't brainwashed you into believing CNN is the most left of all media sources. Lemme find an article about it on the more centrist websites like MSNBC or HuffPost. WaPo work?

https://www.msnbc.com/brian-williams/wa … 9?v=railb&
https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/iv … 09c8089a47
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics … 03acf279e0

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:

I think there's something bigger here. Odd timing it happened almost 2 years ago, yet comes out days after Trump submitted his answers to Mueller. Seems the WH learned what Mueller has discovered and put this out there ahead of time.

Likely scenario, Kushner had/used this or another private email for contacting Russians and has since deleted the emails. They'll claim it's a personal email and fight it as an Invasion Of Privacy if Dems subpoena for access to review. Then Trump will claim it's a witchhunt into his family, and try to end it.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

I think there's something bigger here. Odd timing it happened almost 2 years ago, yet comes out days after Trump submitted his answers to Mueller. Seems the WH learned what Mueller has discovered and put this out there ahead of time.

Likely scenario, Kushner had/used this or another private email for contacting Russians and has since deleted the emails. They'll claim it's a personal email and fight it as an Invasion Of Privacy if Dems subpoena for access to review. Then Trump will claim it's a witchhunt into his family, and try to end it.

I’ve always been hesitant to try and figure out what it all means.

The whole thing is so chaotic and there seems to be lots of stops and starts. There is so much noise it’s hard to drown out and focus on what’s true.

One thing is for sure though...it’s not even close to over. This thing will be at a fever pitch by the time election season is fully underway.

Ragnite_Powered
 Rep: 0 

I never really believed into that whole "Russian collusion" thing about Trump, but I've recently run into this article, according to which the USA have become an extremely interesting place for Russians to invest in real estate in, because of tax policies.

And this happened shortly after Trump got into office.
What do you guys think about it?

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
Ragnite_Powered wrote:

I never really believed into that whole "Russian collusion" thing about Trump, but I've recently run into this article, according to which the USA have become an extremely interesting place for Russians to invest in real estate in, because of tax policies.

And this happened shortly after Trump got into office.
What do you guys think about it?

There’s so much more than that but I’m glad you’re enlightening yourself to some of the very strange things that are going on now.

I’ll tell you one thing...he looks terrible right now...

I mean physically...he looks sick to me. His face appears to be falling off.

Aussie
 Rep: 286 

Aussie wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

I mean physically...he looks sick to me. His face appears to be falling off.

^ Serious question, does Trump get spray tans or take Melanotan so he can look that orange?  His face seems to be getting worse from the footage/pics I see, he's almost become a caricature of himself.

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:

Im pretty sure he spray tans or tanning beds. He has major circles around his eyes where his goggles are. Its sorta disgusting, this orange, fake tan man somehow in a position of power up there telling lies.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:

Trump behaving like a fucking bitch on Twitter on thanksgiving...and in real life.

Who will be the one to shut his face? I can’t wait!

Board footer