You are not logged in. Please register or login.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

Re: US Politics Thread

mitchejw wrote:

In any case, the New Democratic controlled House of Representatives was seated today...it’ll be fun to watch them make Trump squirm. This may be the first time trump has ever been under such scrutiny by people he cannot buy off.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

Oh my goodyyou Debbie downers. Market up today due to strong Jobs numbers. Lol. You can’t look each day and determine the fate of our economy.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Oh my goodyyou Debbie downers. Market up today due to strong Jobs numbers. Lol. You can’t look each day and determine the fate of our economy.

This sounds like a direct quote from Trump himself- incomprehensible and mostly a pile of words

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

This sounds like a direct quote from Trump himself- incomprehensible and mostly a pile of words

312,000 jobs added. 176,000 was the forecast. 3.2% wage increases. PA Snow said we were in a recession. Lol

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

Smoking Guns wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

312,000 jobs added. 176,000 was the forecast. 3.2% wage increases. PA Snow said we were in a recession. Lol

Dude, you’re arguing with people who just a week ago were pushing a debunked conspiracy that Cohen was in Prague. Nothing you say is going to change their mind, and they’re not having a discussion in good faith.

Save yourself the effort and irritation and ignore them.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Let’s not forget we were talking about 2018 being one of the worst years for the market in the past decade. One day was really bad, but 2018 as a whole was worse. No one was basing anything off one day.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

Dude, you’re arguing with people who just a week ago were pushing a debunked conspiracy that Cohen was in Prague. Nothing you say is going to change their mind, and they’re not having a discussion in good faith.

Save yourself the effort and irritation and ignore them.

Hilarious....as you sit there and cherry pick stats that confirm your bias...you talk about coming to the table in good faith.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
bigbri wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Let’s not forget we were talking about 2018 being one of the worst years for the market in the past decade. One day was really bad, but 2018 as a whole was worse. No one was basing anything off one day.

They don’t want to have a discussion in good faith....

All these numbers SG throws out we’re completely invalid 2 years ago.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

312k huh?

How many of those were shit paying, temporary holiday jobs? Don’t look that up though because that might not comfirm your biases.

Arrrgh Trump good, Democrats bad.....gaaaarre

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

lol, I'll circle back with ya at the end of the month, or the end of February. Don't wanna base anything off of "1 day".

And I agree with Mitch. I think with it being relatively good times people went bonkers on holiday spending. Retail seemed to hold up better than people expected due to Amazon.

Board footer