You are not logged in. Please register or login.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

Re: US Politics Thread

mitchejw wrote:

Here’s a perfect example...how am i supposed to believe trump and his supporters are putting America first when he takes opportunities to bash McCain yesterday 6 months after his death.

It’s hard to believe trump supporters just let those things go. It really damages credibilty.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

I had a guy come to my house today because I had some stuff that needed fixing.  When he was getting ready to leave, he said some very derogatory things towards Mexicans.  I paid him as he did the work, but he won't be coming back.

It's not that I don't care mitch...it's that I choose to focus on the things I can do something about.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

mitchejw wrote:

Here’s a perfect example...how am i supposed to believe trump and his supporters are putting America first when he takes opportunities to bash McCain yesterday 6 months after his death.

It’s hard to believe trump supporters just let those things go. It really damages credibilty.

So all the democrats who accused him of racism and xenophobia are now wrong and bad people?

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

buzzsaw wrote:

I had a guy come to my house today because I had some stuff that needed fixing.  When he was getting ready to leave, he said some very derogatory things towards Mexicans.  I paid him as he did the work, but he won't be coming back.

It's not that I don't care mitch...it's that I choose to focus on the things I can do something about.

You should have tweeted it and live streamed on Facebook live. That’s the only acceptable option.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

You control only what’s convenient for you. That’s not enough.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

So all the democrats who accused him of racism and xenophobia are now wrong and bad people?

We’re talking about a sitting US president taking pot shots at a dead American. If he has time for that then he’s a fucking failure.

buzzsaw

buzzsaw wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

It took my wife 6 months to find someone to do the work.  I had to tell my wife she has to find someone else.  You think giving him the boot was convenient?  You must not be married...

No mitch, I control what I can control.  Not only is it good enough, it's all that anyone can do...even you  You've been kicking and screaming here for years.  What have you changed?  Better yet, don't answer that.  I don't really care.

buzzsaw

buzzsaw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

You should have tweeted it and live streamed on Facebook live. That’s the only acceptable option.

I don't like what he said nor do I agree with it, but I wouldn't do that to anybody (even mitch).  That's not how you handle things maturely.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

It took my wife 6 months to find someone to do the work.  I had to tell my wife she has to find someone else.  You think giving him the boot was convenient?  You must not be married...

No mitch, I control what I can control.  Not only is it good enough, it's all that anyone can do...even you  You've been kicking and screaming here for years.  What have you changed?  Better yet, don't answer that.  I don't really care.

You’re indifferent to almost everything...i hardly believe you live a life of activism.

As far as what I’ve done? Blow me. You chide me more than Trump.... you’re more bothered by a screen name rando than by your president....

Now go back to patting yourself on the back for being the all American-American that you see yourself as.

Wow...you paid a rascist for his services. What an activist moment

buzzsaw

buzzsaw wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

You’re indifferent to almost everything...i hardly believe you live a life of activism.

As far as what I’ve done? Blow me. You chide me more than Trump.... you’re more bothered by a screen name rando than by your president....

Now go back to patting yourself on the back for being the all American-American that you see yourself as.

Wow...you paid a rascist for his services. What an activist moment

And you wonder why everyone is so dismissive of you...

Yes, I'm going to withhold payment from someone for something he said that was insensitive but completely legal.   Brilliant.

Board footer