You are not logged in. Please register or login.

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

Re: US Politics Thread

slcpunk wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

So all the democrats who accused him of racism and xenophobia are now wrong and bad people?

Whataboutism.....what a shocker!

Is Trump shit talking McCain after he's passed acceptable behavior from the POTUS? Yes or no?

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

Sexual assault claims against a Dem in VA.  Can't wait to see how the Dems handle this one.  I'm sure they'll believe any and all accusations...

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:
slcpunk wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

Go watch shows like All in the Family or The Jeffersons.  Great shows that wouldn't even be aired today.  Pussification of America is continuing and people are getting tired of it.

All in the Family made fun of people like you. Archie Bunker was a character. You understand this right?

Made fun of people like me?  You don't even know me.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

buzzsaw wrote:
slcpunk wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

Go watch shows like All in the Family or The Jeffersons.  Great shows that wouldn't even be aired today.  Pussification of America is continuing and people are getting tired of it.

All in the Family made fun of people like you. Archie Bunker was a character. You understand this right?

Dude, just ignore him. He shit posts to get replies from people. He’s a 9/11 truther who’s moved on to being a Russian Truther. Don’t engage with him.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
slcpunk wrote:

Dude, just ignore him. He shit posts to get replies from people. He’s a 9/11 truther who’s moved on to being a Russian Truther. Don’t engage with him.

You keep coming back for it, chump...

slcpunk

slcpunk wrote:

Look at this horse's ass...

slcpunk

slcpunk wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

Trump stood on the international stage and sided with Putin over our intelligence community. He's a traitor and Putin's little stooge.

You want to defend that? Be my guest.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:

https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/average- … 36423.html

This is exactly what Americans deserve...especially trump supporters

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

The deductions that were eliminated crushed me and my family. I made less money last year (i got laid off and was out of work for two months) and yet my taxable income increased. And now I owe.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

mitchejw wrote:

Did you pay less in taxes?  My refund was roughly the same. And I paid less in federal taxes.

If you paid less in taxes, it stands to reason your refund would be smaller too. If you want a windfall each tax season, you can increase your withholdings to give the government a tax free loan for 12 months.

Board footer