You are not logged in. Please register or login.

slcpunk
 Rep: 149 

Re: US Politics Thread

slcpunk wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

I will say this, its getting big again. Tomorrow could be a monster news day.

Trump has so many things going against him, people forget that Cohen has implicated him in a felony already-campaign finance. Tomorrow he'll tell us more of what we already know, Trump is a liar, con, cheat, racist etc, but we'll also hear some other things too I'm sure.

Yes it will be a big news day-absolutely 100%. The POTUS's personal attorney is going to testify to the criminality of Donald Trump before he himself heads off to prison. That alone is fucking nuts! The enormity of this seemed to just get swept up into all the other Trump insanity whipping around 24/7.

What's worse, is Mueller has already referred out several issues to the southern district of New York. They'll start going after Trump for his financial crimes next. He's going to get chewed up and spit out by the time this is all over. He's completely screwed. I wouldn't be surprised to see him criminally charged on the state level, and he should be, by the time he leaves office.

All the Trump stooges will say the same things: Everybody is lying, liberal conspiracy, "no credibility" take it with a grain of salt....blah blah blah. If Cohen lies this week, Cohen faces a shit ton more time in prison. He's already made a deal, the last thing he's going to do is get up there and lie to Congress now. He'll probably bring documents in to support his stories as well, which I'm sure Mueller has already anyway.

Get your popcorn ready.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

I will say this, its getting big again. Tomorrow could be a monster news day.

If all Cohen has is more info on paying off women, not only do I not care, I don't believe the DoJ would prosecute it as a crime.  Congress can feel free to level articles of impeachment.  But the standard set under Clinton makes this a no brainer. 

I feel people forget how sleazy his impeachment was.  Not only did he lie to the American people on TV, and under oath - which got him disbarred like Cohen was today, he slammed Lewinski as a crazy stalker.  Both he and his wife did this.  They gaslit her.  If she didn't keep the cum covered dress, nothing would have happened. 

Trump paying off two women who were attempting to blackmail him as a candidate, whom had been payed to be silent, and broke that silence, doesn't equate to gaslighting a woman and lying under oath.  And I don't think Clinton should have been impeached for it.  So anyone pushing the notion Trump paying off Stormy is impeachable, I call bullshit.

I don't think Cohen is going to have anything related to Mueller's investigation, and anything he says needs to be taken with a huge grain of salt.  He lacks any credibility. 

I have a hunch when the Mueller report drops any day now, certain people will continue to call for investigations regardless on if the mandate of Mueller's mandate exonerates Trump.

You decided he was exonerated in December 2016....why should i be surprised if no matter what comes out that you’ll maintain this stance?

Mitch, I responded to your post. Are you too timid to reply?

“Where’d he go? And why did he think he could get away with making so many baseless and false claims?”

You really outdid yourself this time, Mitch. I understand why you’re embarrassed.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

If all Cohen has is more info on paying off women, not only do I not care, I don't believe the DoJ would prosecute it as a crime.  Congress can feel free to level articles of impeachment.  But the standard set under Clinton makes this a no brainer. 

I feel people forget how sleazy his impeachment was.  Not only did he lie to the American people on TV, and under oath - which got him disbarred like Cohen was today, he slammed Lewinski as a crazy stalker.  Both he and his wife did this.  They gaslit her.  If she didn't keep the cum covered dress, nothing would have happened. 

Trump paying off two women who were attempting to blackmail him as a candidate, whom had been payed to be silent, and broke that silence, doesn't equate to gaslighting a woman and lying under oath.  And I don't think Clinton should have been impeached for it.  So anyone pushing the notion Trump paying off Stormy is impeachable, I call bullshit.

I don't think Cohen is going to have anything related to Mueller's investigation, and anything he says needs to be taken with a huge grain of salt.  He lacks any credibility. 

I have a hunch when the Mueller report drops any day now, certain people will continue to call for investigations regardless on if the mandate of Mueller's mandate exonerates Trump.

You decided he was exonerated in December 2016....why should i be surprised if no matter what comes out that you’ll maintain this stance?

“Where’d he go? And why did he think he could get away with making so many baseless and false claims?”

You really outdid yourself this time, Mitch. I understand why you’re embarrassed.

Nope....i will respond with the same timelines that you did....which is whenever the hell i want....just like you.

Based on what I’ve skimmed, you’re twisting and stretching things again. You’re just saying the same bullshit you’ve always said.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

Well, Cohen is going to say Trump knew of the WikiLeaks plan to leak DNC email. What threshold does that cross for people here?

I think the evidence was all kind of pointing that way, but nothing concrete. We’ll have to see if Cohen has proof.

Is that collusion? Conspiracy? I’m not a legal expert, but he’s not going to be found guilty by a GOP Senate, so it doesn’t matter, does it? Impeaching him in the House would largely be symbolic.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
bigbri wrote:

Well, Cohen is going to say Trump knew of the WikiLeaks plan to leak DNC email. What threshold does that cross for people here?

I think the evidence was all kind of pointing that way, but nothing concrete. We’ll have to see if Cohen has proof.

Is that collusion? Conspiracy? I’m not a legal expert, but he’s not going to be found guilty by a GOP Senate, so it doesn’t matter, does it? Impeaching him in the House would largely be symbolic.

The people who never believed it are finding every excuse to ignore and pretend....they question everyone’s credibility but Trump.

Trump supporters are basically worshipping blindly at this point....because keeping the spics out matters more than anything.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

Whoa, the Stone/Assange comments are going to be massive.

The objection in the beginning is just a technique to throw off the witness. I've shot depositions & seen that shit at the jump on occasion. Sets the tone for the day. Seems he had a point on the technicality, but this really isn't a lawsuit & testimony, but again he had a point, but what will we throw it out of court on a technicality. Get this shit on!!

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

Nope....i will respond with the same timelines that you did....which is whenever the hell i want....just like you.

Based on what I’ve skimmed, you’re twisting and stretching things again. You’re just saying the same bullshit you’ve always said.

No, Mitch. You’re just a fucking moron. Gloves off. Fuck off. You’re incredibly fucking stupid and will never get a response from me. Seriously, you’re so fucking dumb you can’t even acknowledge you lack basic reading comprehension. You’re not worth my time. You’re a loser and an idiot.

Fuck off. Seriously. You’re an absolute idiot and nothing about you is redeemable. No one takes anything you post serious, and I don’t care anymore. Again, please fuck off and maybe walk in front of a bus.

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:
bigbri wrote:

I dunno man, I think that borders on treason & must be collusion, working with a foreign adversary. Should lead to removal of office imho & definitely should not be re-elected, let alone even run.

Oh great, now Rep. Jordan is claiming this is all a Democratic/Clinton saga.  HE WAS TRUMPS PERSONAL LAWYER YOU SHITFACE!!!

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:

I hope these Congresspeople live in hardcore Red districts, because this could be career suicide standing by Trump.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

No, Mitch. You’re just a fucking moron. Gloves off. Fuck off. You’re incredibly fucking stupid and will never get a response from me. Seriously, you’re so fucking dumb you can’t even acknowledge you lack basic reading comprehension. You’re not worth my time. You’re a loser and an idiot.

Fuck off. Seriously. You’re an absolute idiot and nothing about you is redeemable. No one takes anything you post serious, and I don’t care anymore. Again, please fuck off and maybe walk in front of a bus.

Lol ?

Board footer