You are not logged in. Please register or login.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

Re: US Politics Thread

buzzsaw wrote:

...and that is why you fail.

Over 2 years later and you still don't understand that people like you created the environment that allowed him to win and continue to create an environment that allows him to survive. This is all self inflicted.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

...and that is why you fail.

Over 2 years later and you still don't understand that people like you created the environment that allowed him to win and continue to create an environment that allows him to survive. This is all self inflicted.

Lol people like me? Right...i made people reject qualified, talented people in favor of reality tv stars.

Maybe it’s more so people like you who sit there pouting with arms crossed like a child waiting for everyone else to just grow up and see it your way.

You want to make your childish point? Fine...get ready for 4 (or 12 more) years of trump....Bc people like me just must be taught a lesson. So much so that we will break all the rules and norms in the process.

I love that people are throwing this temper tantrum while trumps policies do little to help anyone but the richest people in this country. I also love how people who have $12 to their name are excited about stock market gains.

Trump supporters continue to lose ground but it doesn’t matter does it? This is not about tangible or measurable results. It’s just about raging.

So eat a dick America.

buzzsaw

buzzsaw wrote:

So clueless....

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

So clueless....

And you’re the genius?

buzzsaw

buzzsaw wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

So clueless....

And you’re the genius?

Compared to you?  We're all geniuses.   You are so deep in your hate that you don't even try to understand anything.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

I sense all the Russian Truthers losing their minds tomorrow at 9:30 as their conspiracy is shattered. Rather than admit they were duped by a bunch of morons and dishonest people, they’ll create more conspiracies. Then they’ll attack the intelligence and patriotism of anyone who lacks their religious devotion to said conspiracies. When confronted with their factual inaccuracies, they’ll launch personal insults and continue to spread dishonest accusations that demonstrate they haven’t read a single document that didn’t appear on a blog.

Any takers?

Oh, and Mitch will continue to embarrass himself by posting nonsense. Like saying there’s more evidence that Trump colluded than that he was “spied” on.  God must love retards cause there’s plenty of them.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

^^ I'm thinking Mitch might be right on his 70% redactions prediction. Maddow brought up a Barr '89 move where he made his own summary for HW Bush and covered up handling of Noriega & Panama. It was held from the public for like 5 years then leaked. Nowadays it won't make it that long & would likely leak within months or weeks imho.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

I sense all the Russian Truthers losing their minds tomorrow at 9:30 as their conspiracy is shattered. Rather than admit they were duped by a bunch of morons and dishonest people, they’ll create more conspiracies. Then they’ll attack the intelligence and patriotism of anyone who lacks their religious devotion to said conspiracies. When confronted with their factual inaccuracies, they’ll launch personal insults and continue to spread dishonest accusations that demonstrate they haven’t read a single document that didn’t appear on a blog.

Any takers?

Oh, and Mitch will continue to embarrass himself by posting nonsense. Like saying there’s more evidence that Trump colluded than that he was “spied” on.  God must love retards cause there’s plenty of them.

Retards? Takes one to know know one RF.

Let me ask you something...do you ever get tired of not caring? You must a real sweet benefits package for that ‘knee injury’ to never care about anything.

Next time i need the opinion of someone who does absolutely no homework on the subject matter I’ll give you a buzz.

Say it out loud, “i don’t care about the truth.”

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

^^ I'm thinking Mitch might be right on his 70% redactions prediction. Maddow brought up a Barr '89 move where he made his own summary for HW Bush and covered up handling of Noriega & Panama. It was held from the public for like 5 years then leaked. Nowadays it won't make it that long & would likely leak within months or weeks imho.

Nothing’s going to be shared tomorrow....it’s all a game.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

Any takers?

Retards? Takes one to know know one RF.

Let me ask you something...do you ever get tired of not caring? You must a real sweet benefits package for that ‘knee injury’ to never care about anything.

Next time i need the opinion of someone who does absolutely no homework on the subject matter I’ll give you a buzz.

Say it out loud, “i don’t care about the truth.”

I see you and Jason are attacking my military service again.  Cool, I really care what a 9/11 truther who threatens to sue everyone and makes up lies about threats to their person, and a complete fucking idiot think about me.  How will I survive?

Board footer