You are not logged in. Please register or login.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

Re: US Politics Thread

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

I sense all the Russian Truthers losing their minds tomorrow at 9:30 as their conspiracy is shattered. Rather than admit they were duped by a bunch of morons and dishonest people, they’ll create more conspiracies. Then they’ll attack the intelligence and patriotism of anyone who lacks their religious devotion to said conspiracies. When confronted with their factual inaccuracies, they’ll launch personal insults and continue to spread dishonest accusations that demonstrate they haven’t read a single document that didn’t appear on a blog.

Any takers?

Oh, and Mitch will continue to embarrass himself by posting nonsense. Like saying there’s more evidence that Trump colluded than that he was “spied” on.  God must love retards cause there’s plenty of them.

Retards? Takes one to know know one RF.

Let me ask you something...do you ever get tired of not caring? You must a real sweet benefits package for that ‘knee injury’ to never care about anything.

Next time i need the opinion of someone who does absolutely no homework on the subject matter I’ll give you a buzz.

Say it out loud, “i don’t care about the truth.”

I see you and Jason are attacking my military service again.  Cool, I really care what a 9/11 truther who threatens to sue everyone and makes up lies about threats to their person, and a complete fucking idiot think about me.  How will I survive?

Oh you’ll survive off that sweet disability check and SS that i pay into every month.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

Retards? Takes one to know know one RF.

Let me ask you something...do you ever get tired of not caring? You must a real sweet benefits package for that ‘knee injury’ to never care about anything.

Next time i need the opinion of someone who does absolutely no homework on the subject matter I’ll give you a buzz.

Say it out loud, “i don’t care about the truth.”

I see you and Jason are attacking my military service again.  Cool, I really care what a 9/11 truther who threatens to sue everyone and makes up lies about threats to their person, and a complete fucking idiot think about me.  How will I survive?

Oh you’ll survive off that sweet disability check and SS that i pay into every month.

I don't get SSI you fucking retard.  Once again, go fuck yourself.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

I don't get SSI you fucking retard.  Once again, go fuck yourself.

Geez...those gloves still off? lol

Randall Flagg

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/na … 7da05e99f2

Lightly redacted. But let’s all predict the worst and continue to be ignorant and celebrate it.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

Hearing mixed things, just wait now at this point.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

Lightly redacted. But let’s all predict the worst and continue to be ignorant and celebrate it.

Or even better...let’s not even read it and claim total exoneration.

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:

He's full of sh!t. He said 'No one in the Trump campaign or on the peripheral" worked with Russia & Wikileaks in the release of the leaks. How about Roger Stone!!

Randall Flagg

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

Or even better...let’s not even read it and claim total exoneration.

Are you fucking for real?  You’re the most ignorant and uninformed person on this site. Literally nothing you say is accurate and you clearly suffer from an inability at basic reading comprehension. I legitimately think you have a learning disability.

You won’t read the fucking Mueller report or any credible news article on it, and continue to spout your nonsense. You’re a fucking retard and a bad person.

Randall Flagg

PaSnow wrote:

He's full of sh!t. He said 'No one in the Trump campaign or on the peripheral" worked with Russia & Wikileaks in the release of the leaks. How about Roger Stone!!

No, your conspiracy about Stone is just wrong. Stone had nothing to do with the release from Wikileaks. You’d know that if you attempted to pay attention. Being told a release is coming isn’t working with them. Or is every journalist who breaks a story working with someone?

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:

Barr refused to answer Paula Reid's question & others about him being biased & partisan towards the president.

Board footer