You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Axl S
 Rep: 112 

Re: US Politics Thread

Axl S wrote:

Why is no one alarmed that the report confrims in the month before the election Trump thinks/thought that Russia have compromising tapes of him and that it's on the record his personal fixer, Cohen, was actively trying to "stop the flow of tapes"? Like the report spells this out clear as day.

Whether these tapes exist or not, wouldn't that mean he's compromised as he is totally blackmailable? Regardless of whether the SCO were able to establish proof without a doubt of a criminal conspiracy, surely this should be alarming?

Also, why can't you guys just all chill out a bit? You all seem unable to have a conversation with each other without being snide and horrible.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

It's not about Hillary, it's about you not understanding that you're supporting the same thing you're bitching about because it's all justified when your side does it.  Your hatred makes you so fucking blind man, it's sad to watch.  You usually don't know what you're talking about and the few times you do, you're endorsing people that basically are the same as the guy you hate so much.  It's hard to watch for 3 years straight even if I don't think much of you.

Is that your argument? that both sides do this and therefore it should just be accepted? Are you suggesting if one side plays dirty the other should just take it or accept it? In order for your narrative that both sides do this to each as it pertains to the dossier/etc then you'd be leaving out about 70% of the details leading up to now.

I am not agreeing with you on this...and Trump  isn't allowed to behave the way that he has.

I think your view on this is way too simplistic. This isn't a made for TV lifetime movie where everything is as black and white as you insist it be.

If none of what they did was illegal, why did they all lie about it? Why is that ok? Why do you not consider that to be a form of obstruction?

Why does Trump claim total exoneration before even reading the report?

Why does he fire people constantly and replace them with loyalist sycophants? Why is this ok with you?

Why do you think this is good for the country?

This is the culture Trump created...and he has to live in it now. There's no going back. You have to live in it too even if that means taking your ball and going home. Even if that means you have to stick your head in the sand until it's over.

You're the one that keeps pretending it isn't Trump himself who keeps making bad situations worse. Then he makes worse situations terrible. You're the one that keeps bringing Hillary up as though her behavior excuses his.

This is why everyone treats you like it's dumb.  Everything that you're asking if it's okay you've already said is okay by backing the democrats blindly.  It doesn't matter what I think; all that matters is that too many people think like you do and that is why we're fucked until you guys wise up.  I'm not saying anything is okay, you are.  I'm saying they all suck and you're telling me I don't have a spine.  Maybe not, but I do have a head on my shoulders, which puts me ahead of way too many registered voters.

Ah yes....we’re back to this....you’re smart and everyone else is dumb.....government is bad mmm k?

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

Everything that you're asking if it's okay you've already said is okay by backing the democrats blindly.

Well, neither Hillary nor Obama ever said anything disparaging about McCain nor his service or time as a POW, so there's that. Also members of their campaign never setup & met with members of a foreign government to discuss illegally hacked emails on their opponent. So there's that too.

“The attorney general seemed almost to be acting as the counselor for the defense, or the counselor for the president,” “Fox News Sunday” host Chris Wallace noted of Barr

- lol, when a member of Fox News admits this is a cron job, it's toast. I wish he was hosting tomorrow morning but being Easter Sunday, he likely won't be on air. Another setup by Barr having virtually no Sunday Morning Talk Shows on to discuss it. Conveniently planned. Guess it'll be easy-peasy for Trump on Monday as he planned, deny deny deny, and the stupid will believe.

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:

Trump Jr "didn't know what he was doing was illegal" so not held accountable. Lol, someone's gotta explain this one lol.  I didn't KNOW it was treason 10

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:

and for the Trump supporters here, do you think Michael Flynn, and Michael Cohen, received plea deals to avoid possible life in prison type sentences, for just this??

"Trump yelled at me"  "Trumps mean".

Whats upcoming is probably what frightening Trump. He wants to end this all, but he can't. State courts are out of bounds for the president to touch. He's scared.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

PaSnow wrote:

and for the Trump supporters here, do you think Michael Flynn, and Michael Cohen, received plea deals to avoid possible life in prison type sentences, for just this??

Whats upcoming is probably what frightening Trump. He wants to end this all, but he can't. State courts are out of bounds for the president to touch. He's scared.

You know Cohen didn’t get a deal right?  Mueller even stated at his sentencing that he shouldn’t get reduced time as he offered nothing of value. You don’t even have an accurate understanding of what occurred. You’ve built an entire narrative off of inaccurate information.

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

You know Cohen didn’t get a deal right?  Mueller even stated at his sentencing that he shouldn’t get reduced time as he offered nothing of value. You don’t even have an accurate understanding of what occurred. You’ve built an entire narrative off of inaccurate information.

Semantics, he PLEAD GUILTY to crimes that stem from Donald Trump in order to receive a lesser sentence.

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:

and that doesn't even get into Manafort, Gates & Stone.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
Axl S wrote:

Why is no one alarmed that the report confrims in the month before the election Trump thinks/thought that Russia have compromising tapes of him and that it's on the record his personal fixer, Cohen, was actively trying to "stop the flow of tapes"? Like the report spells this out clear as day.

Whether these tapes exist or not, wouldn't that mean he's compromised as he is totally blackmailable? Regardless of whether the SCO were able to establish proof without a doubt of a criminal conspiracy, surely this should be alarming?

Also, why can't you guys just all chill out a bit? You all seem unable to have a conversation with each other without being snide and horrible.

I’ll have to think about the first part...

The second part is we legitimately hate each other right now....trumps whole rise to power started with slandering everyone around him. He’s reaping that now.

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:

I agree Axl S. I.think we take it in stride tho. I'll admit at times its gotten testy but its been generally tolerable imho

I dont think Randall, SG,  or buzz have major complaints

Board footer