You are not logged in. Please register or login.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

Re: US Politics Thread

mitchejw wrote:
slcpunk wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

It’s classless and pandering to the crazies as you said, but it’s nothing new. Yet at least Trump says his bravado to audiences, rather than behind closed doors.

King Trump says everything out the open! King Trump never would say anything behind closed doors! Duhhhhh....

We've got one of the biggest idiots as POTUS in our lifetime, maybe in the history of our country. That lies constantly, doesn't understand basic functions of government, who insults our allies, attacks the media, attacks free speech, thumbs his nose at the rule of law, welcomed Russia's help to get him elected ,obstructed justice on nearly a dozen occasions and you're all like...."at least Trump says his bravado to audiences, rather than behind closed doors."

We're moving into full blown cult leader status now, do you have guys all have daddy issues or something?

Hopefully the going out in the woods and drinking the kool-aid part is coming soon.

Nothing is ever wrong or bad to Randall the weatherman, unless you’re a Democrat. Somehow he went from a stance that the DNC forced Hillary on us to now Dem leaders should not listen to their constituents.

That’s what RF does though...he blows with the wind and lacks any real substance.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

So I guess that was a no.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

So I guess that was a no.

I answered it early on the last page

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

slcpunk wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

It’s classless and pandering to the crazies as you said, but it’s nothing new. Yet at least Trump says his bravado to audiences, rather than behind closed doors.

King Trump says everything out the open! King Trump never would say anything behind closed doors! Duhhhhh....

We've got one of the biggest idiots as POTUS in our lifetime, maybe in the history of our country. That lies constantly, doesn't understand basic functions of government, who insults our allies, attacks the media, attacks free speech, thumbs his nose at the rule of law, welcomed Russia's help to get him elected ,obstructed justice on nearly a dozen occasions and you're all like...."at least Trump says his bravado to audiences, rather than behind closed doors."

We're moving into full blown cult leader status now, do you have guys all have daddy issues or something?

Get help man. I get it’s cathartic for you to make a straw man out of me and funnel your rage at me; I really do - but you look unhinged. You can give me negative karma and call me by my real name, I won’t throw a tantrum and fabricate a story to get kudos from strangers on the internet.

But this bit is getting old.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
slcpunk wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

Get help man. I get it’s cathartic for you to make a straw man out of me and funnel your rage at me; I really do - but you look unhinged. You can give me negative karma and call me by my real name, I won’t throw a tantrum and fabricate a story to get kudos from strangers on the internet.

But this bit is getting old.

He thinks YOU should get help by of how you behave but is fine with Trump’s behavior.

Credible.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:

Trump backs down on Mexico tariffs...

Our president is a bitch and no one should take him seriously.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

Reaching a settlement is backing down?  Interesting take batman.  You bitch when he does stuff, you bitch when he does't do stuff.  I think your line about the President applies to you every bit as much as it does to him.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

Reaching a settlement is backing down?  Interesting take batman.  You bitch when he does stuff, you bitch when he does't do stuff.  I think your line about the President applies to you every bit as much as it does to him.

If you love window dressing and spin doctoring then Trump is your man.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

If you love window dressing and spin doctoring then Trump is your man.

Welcome to politics mitch.  You should have been paying attention long before Trump and none of this would be surprising to you.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

Trump may go down as the best president since Ronald Reagan. So much fvcking winning.

Board footer