You are not logged in. Please register or login.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

Re: US Politics Thread

mitchejw wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

Its the Obama's fault!! The Obamas did it. They shot Cyrus. 5

I also heard that Michelle Obama had the audacity to spend a tiny, minuscule fraction of the federal budget on making sure kids in school ate healthy.

The gall...

What we need is a whore first lady who is known for special treatment because she knows the elite of this country. One that spreads her legs for money, poses nude for a living and mocks the immigration crisis at the border.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

Do you not see how deranged you look? No one said anything about Obama, Hillary, or anything else. Someone said he made a good statement and you two went bonkers and lost your shit. That is exhausting and exactly why I gave up on the left and the media when I was a strong anti Trumper. Christ, he made a good statement today, he'll most likely do something stupid by tonight. Take it down a notch.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
misterID wrote:

Do you not see how deranged you look? No one said anything about Obama, Hillary, or anything else. Someone said he made a good statement and you two went bonkers and lost your shit. That is exhausting and exactly why I gave on the left and media when I was an anti Trumper. Christ, he made a good statement today, he'll most likely do something stupid by tonight. Take it down a notch.

Again...why do you just accept this? This is the new normal now, eh?

misterID

misterID wrote:

Can you change it by sinking down to the level of a bunch of irrational crybabies? The left is the new tea party, the new moral majority. When he does something stupid I'll say it. Spending my time twisting the most mundane little Trumpy thing he does into the end of the world is ridiculous. My main thing is this, yes he's embarrassing, but somehow acting "presidential" suddenly makes all the shady shit other presidents do okay apparently.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
misterID wrote:

Can you change it by sinking down to the level of a bunch of irrational crybabies? The left is the new tea party, the new moral majority. When he does something stupid I'll say it. Spending my time twisting the most mundane little Trumpy thing he does into the end of the world is ridiculous. My main thing is this, yes he's embarrassing, but somehow acting "presidential" suddenly makes all the shady shit other presidents do okay apparently.

Then by all means...watch the channel of Trump cheerleaders.

I don't give a shit about morality. What I care about is hypocrisy. I've never seen more hypocrisy than the modern day republican party that holds trump up on his throne.

These people don't give a shit about anything.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

PaSnow wrote:

The country's most 'Transparent President" refuses to allow his former Communications Director to answer questions. lol, that's laughable.

She did not, however, have a copout strategy regarding the time spent on the campaign, and had to answer those questions. Jerry Nadler reportedly left and added that they did get some info of significance.

Transcripts will be released before the end of the week. Can't wait to read it.

How’d this workout for you?

misterID

misterID wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
misterID wrote:

I don't give a shit about morality. What I care about is hypocrisy. I've never seen more hypocrisy than the modern day republican party that holds trump up on his throne.

Again, you're going hysterical. You demand others acknowledge hypocrisy from republicans, yet I haven't seen you utter one thing about the left. Until you can talk about what an utter idiot AOC is like you can Palin, or point out the racism/antisemitism of the left, and their desire for a real tyrannical war against democracy, like giving all power to the government, shutting down private industry, flooding the supreme court with liberals, ending the senate, ending the electoral college, removing the independence of states, rewriting the constitution, and destroying freedom of speech, keep quiet.

misterID

misterID wrote:

Can we all agree that Biden meant it be can work with segregationist I can work with anyone? That he wasn't praising segregationists?

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
misterID wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
misterID wrote:

Again, you're going hysterical. You demand others acknowledge hypocrisy from republicans, yet I haven't seen you utter one thing about the left. Until you can talk about what an utter idiot AOC is like you can Palin, or point out the racism/antisemitism of the left, and their desire for a real tyrannical war against democracy, like giving all power to the government, shutting down private industry, flooding the supreme court with liberals, ending the senate, ending the electoral college, removing the independence of states, rewriting the constitution, and destroying freedom of speech, keep quiet.

Again, you go with apathy. You demand others acknowledge the hysteria of the left, yet I haven't seen you utter one thing about the right. Until you can talk about how AOC uses the same tactics that Trump does and somehow see a difference between them, you are the apathetic.

Imagine the hypocrisy of someone who says they believe in Democracy, but also thinks 12 people in Idaho should have the same representation as Manhattan.

Let's point out the strange parallel you draw between racism and antisemitism and then someone who correlates it with a war against democracy. It's the same person who thinks 12 people in Idaho should have the same representation as the city of Nashville.

You wanna talk about hysteria? Let's talk about someone who says Democrats want to shut down private industry. Truly, I find this hilarious because the entire history of this country has been dictated by far right, center right, and centrist ideals.

So AOC is an idiot? you claim the left is flooding the supreme court with liberals? Despite Garland? Perhaps that district should be represented by the guy who never even lived in New York.

Remember how the electoral college represented black people as 3/5s of a person?

The independence of states??? Let's not forget that the state Alabama state law forbid interracial marriage just 19 years ago. The silent law is that it's forbidden to date.

And of course 'freedom of speech.' Everyday our presdient attacks freedom of speech. Musta missed that eh southerner?

misterID

misterID wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
misterID wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

Again, you go with apathy. You demand others acknowledge the hysteria of the left, yet I haven't seen you utter one thing about the right. Until you can talk about how AOC uses the same tactics that Trump does and somehow see a difference between them, you are the apathetic.

Imagine the hypocrisy of someone who says they believe in Democracy, but also thinks 12 people in Idaho should have the same representation as Manhattan.

Let's point out the strange parallel you draw between racism and antisemitism and then someone who correlates it with a war against democracy. It's the same person who thinks 12 people in Idaho should have the same representation as the city of Nashville.

You wanna talk about hysteria? Let's talk about someone who says Democrats want to shut down private industry. Truly, I find this hilarious because the entire history of this country has been dictated by far right, center right, and centrist ideals.

So AOC is an idiot? you claim the left is flooding the supreme court with liberals? Despite Garland? Perhaps that district should be represented by the guy who never even lived in New York.

Remember how the electoral college represented black people as 3/5s of a person?

The independence of states??? Let's not forget that the state Alabama state law forbid interracial marriage just 19 years ago. The silent law is that it's forbidden to date.

And of course 'freedom of speech.' Everyday our presdient attacks freedom of speech. Musta missed that eh southerner?

eh southerner?

What does this mean?

How is not going hysterical and crying everyday apathy? I just said, when he does something stupid, I'll call him out.

Palin couldn't make a newspaper she reads. AOC didn't know there were three branches of government or what they did.

We are a republic, not a democracy, hence United States of America. Maybe you and AOC should take a civics class together?

LOL everyone understands Federal law. If a state wants to be right to work, they have that right. Those folks in Manhattan or Los Angeles shouldn't tell Alabama what they need to do. But if you want to get hysterical and bring up slavery go ahead.

No, liberals literally want to add several more justices, all liberal of course, to the already existing court so they never lose a case. Like ever.

How has Trump attacked freedom of speech? Oh, that's right. He didn't!  smile

Board footer