You are not logged in. Please register or login.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

Re: US Politics Thread

PaSnow wrote:

lol you opened a can of worms with 'bama. Isn't SG from there?

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

States with highest Trump approval rating:

Alabama +24
Wyoming +22
West Virginia +19
Mississippi +18
Tennessee +18
Kentucky +15

This should tell you a lot. This is Trump's base right there.

These states contribute nothing to the country but they are leading it.

Bigot gonna bigot.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
misterID wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

States with highest Trump approval rating:

Alabama +24
Wyoming +22
West Virginia +19
Mississippi +18
Tennessee +18
Kentucky +15

This should tell you a lot. This is Trump's base right there.

These states contribute nothing to the country but they are leading it.

Bigot gonna bigot.

Learned from the best.

Keep on keepin’ on with that fantastic apathy

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

Apathy. I don't think that word means what you think it means. You're the equivalent of an old man sitting on a park bench screaming at a fire hydrant. You're not doing anything.

You're a bigot because that's what you are. You have a lot of issues and I feel kind of bad for you, but you're an adult and you know what you're doing.

Btw, liberal states are shrinking, their economies are shrinking, and they're moving south. Because liberal politics is toxic.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

Only one person has posted anything remotely bigoted mitch.  It was you just in case you forgot. Supporting Trump does not make someone a bigot. Supporting the existing immigration laws does not make someone a bigot. You can play your sly games mitch, but you've been playing them so long the only person on your side is the only one slightly more crazy than you. pa couldn't even stomach your bullshit.

You just need to go away until you get some better meds dude. There's literally nothing you can say that will get you any credibility at this point. It's over.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

Only one person has posted anything remotely bigoted mitch.  It was you just in case you forgot. Supporting Trump does not make someone a bigot. Supporting the existing immigration laws does not make someone a bigot. You can play your sly games mitch, but you've been playing them so long the only person on your side is the only one slightly more crazy than you. pa couldn't even stomach your bullshit.

You just need to go away until you get some better meds dude. There's literally nothing you can say that will get you any credibility at this point. It's over.

Why would  I want any credibility with a bunch of self-righteous hypocrites?

Wearing a 'merica shirt on 4th of July just makes you a lemming.

I have no political motive anymore. I don't support anyone. Especially my neighbors.

Knuckle dragging hypocrites all over the place.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
misterID wrote:

Apathy. I don't think that word means what you think it means. You're the equivalent of an old man sitting on a park bench screaming at a fire hydrant. You're not doing anything.

You're a bigot because that's what you are. You have a lot of issues and I feel kind of bad for you, but you're an adult and you know what you're doing.

Btw, liberal states are shrinking, their economies are shrinking, and they're moving south. Because liberal politics is toxic.

Yes...you're right...California and New York are shrinking and will soon be the size of South Dakota.

Get the fuck outta here.

buzzsaw

buzzsaw wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

Why would  I want any credibility with a bunch of self-righteous hypocrites?

Wearing a 'merica shirt on 4th of July just makes you a lemming.

I have no political motive anymore. I don't support anyone. Especially my neighbors.

Knuckle dragging hypocrites all over the place.

You're nothing but a caricature of everything wrong with this country mitch. You make assumption after assumption just because someone doesn't agree with you 100%.

buzzsaw

buzzsaw wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
misterID wrote:

Yes...you're right...California and New York are shrinking and will soon be the size of South Dakota.

Get the fuck outta here.

Head buried firmly in the sand...

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

I’m seriously questioning if Mitch is a real person and not just one of SLC’s alternate accounts. He has a history of doing that on forums, and I just think Mitch is too much to be a real person. If he’s a real person, he’s doing this intentionally. No one is this obtuse.

Board footer