You are not logged in. Please register or login.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

Re: US Politics Thread

PaSnow wrote:

Wow, wait, what, supposedly they're labelled with names??

Or almost like an exit strategy/leniancy supplements.  "Oh, you're convicting me?  Well, wait till you see this" hands multiple DVDs over.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

I don’t feel informed enough to have a strong opinion other than disgust, but I read that Acosta had his hands tied because the state and county prosecutors refused to take any action due to his status as a huge donor. That’s what the lead police detective in the case says anyway. Underage sex isn’t a federal crime, so while the age of consent is 18 in Florida, the Feds can’t indict for state crimes.

I’m in no way saying this is factual, but it should at least be researched before crucifying Acosta for doing what local prosecutors refused to do for possibly nefarious reasons.

I just have a hunch the media is finally covering Epstein because they can create a correlation in the minds of the stupid to Trump.

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:

Nahhh dude, this Acosta's gotta go.  We're not talking about putting him in jail here, we're talking about removing him from his Job In Name Only.  He doesn't do shit anyway, look at Betsy Devos. Get him outta here.

Secondly, he cozied up with Epsteins lawyers & gave him a cushy deal. Fucking lame-O. Guy sucked up & played the game, he was part of the coverup, he wasn't a overreaching aggressive prosecutor who the government told to ease up, he was part of the system. Heck he was the system.

Whoa, wait a sec, wasn't 2007 around the time Elliot Spitzer was taken down as Attorney General in NY??

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:

Kinda wonder if theres like a secret society out there. Maybe the government doesnt take them down because they control the wealth in the world

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

Kinda wonder if theres like a secret society out there. Maybe the government doesnt take them down because they control the wealth in the world

I haven't been following this story, but this is closer to the truth than anyone would be with it if they knew.

From the little bit I've seen on this story, the dudes in bed mostly with the left. The people bashing trump for this seem to forget which side he was on until recently. But this isn't a left only issue...he's just the one that got caught this time.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

If history has taught us nothing else, we should know by now that if you have wealth - not money, but wealth - you can get away with just about anything until it's so obvious there's something there that it can't be ignored any more.  Even if you just have money, you can kill your wife and her waiter and get away with it.  It's never been a level playing field and it never will be a level playing field.

There's real wealth behind politicians at the national level.  Both parties are corrupt.  This is why all these politicians say stuff but do very little, even to Trump.  If someone starts actually digging into it, they all go down with the ship.  It's all superficial fluff to give the appearance of effort and results.  Meanwhile crazy people on the extremes of both parties (and I mean actual people mostly, not politicians) buy into the fluff hook, line, and sinker to push the divide further and cement the two-party system as the only way to protect their interests.

I'm generally not a conspiracy theory person, but I believe this one. It's plausible because even though it involves a lot of people, the true power is limited to so few and the politicians just do what their party tells them to do.  It's why the Republicans were/are scared of Trump and the Pelosi's of the world are worried about AOC types.  It's not because they are brilliant; it's because they are dumb enough to accidentally expose what really happens in Washington.  Neither party wants that happening.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

I don’t feel informed enough to have a strong opinion.

Truer words have not been written.

Randall Flagg

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

I don’t feel informed enough to have a strong opinion.

Truer words have not been written.

The sad part is you don’t understand how that sentence is the biggest divide between you and I, and why you’re a huge asshole whose opinion isn’t considered worth a damn here, just as I have a hunch it isn’t in your personal life either.

You should seriously consider some therapy with a solid psychologist for your anger issues. I did a few years ago, and it really improved my happiness and outlook.

PaSnow

PaSnow wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

I'm generally not a conspiracy theory person,

Me neither really.  @RandallFlagg 16

Randall Flagg

PaSnow wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

I'm generally not a conspiracy theory person,

Me neither really.  @RandallFlagg 16

Lol. big_smile you guys can drink the kool aid. I have no clue the extent of this. Though what’s been publicly released is that he offered local girls money for sexual acts; not kidnap and ship girls around the world in a secret pedo ring. Before I consider that possibility, I need actual evidence to support such a radical idea.

Board footer