You are not logged in. Please register or login.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

Re: US Politics Thread

mitchejw wrote:

Why is it when a rich white men like Donald Trump bends all sorts of rules to get his cunt wife here and skip all sorts of immigration steps it’s totally cool?

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

I've again requested that mitch be banned or at least blocked from this section.  He's making no attempt at all to discuss anything.

You should just keep banning people until you and only those like you are in this thread.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

mitchejw wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

I've again requested that mitch be banned or at least blocked from this section.  He's making no attempt at all to discuss anything.

You should just keep banning people until you and only those like you are in this thread.

No, Mitch. It’s because you’re an angry asshole. You don’t come here to have a conversation with anyone. You’ve derailed this entire thread because your sole interest in this thread is to talk about other posters and insult them. You can’t even form coherent thoughts.

You’re embarrassingly misinformed and ignorant on nearly every newsworthy event. It’s not that you have a different opinion, it’s that you don’t actually offer an opinion - you offer angry, random, and incoherent vitriol that isn’t in any way meant to engage another person.

This thread is dead because you’re a distraction. No one wants to post in this section because you’ll quickly turn it into a commentary on your behavior and wild, offensive insults. People came out the wood work to condemn you, so you know people are reading this discussion. And they’re not posting because they’ll be attacked by you for daring to say something different than whatever cause you’ve decided to unload onto random strangers you don’t know nor make any attempt to learn about or understand.

All of us have lost our cool and been dicks over the years. But that’s all you offer. I’m seriously asking you to ask yourself why you come here to voice your “opinion” when it’s quite obvious your posts are the first time you’ve ever considered the topic and are only interested in being an asshole to others.

It’s old, man. One guy here voted for Trump, and while he’s clearly logged in to read the forum, doesn’t seem interested in posting because of how toxic your behavior has made this thread. Yet you attack the air at this MAGA hat wearing boogeyman you’ve created and projected onto everyone.

Either post constructively, and deal with the occasional disagreement, or don’t post. You don’t have to be an asshole. You're choosing to be.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

Antifa attacked a government facility and... Has the media even talked about it?

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

misterID wrote:

Antifa attacked a government facility and... Has the media even talked about it?

You mean unlike every nutjob the media has attributed to Trump, someone using the exact slogan’s said by AOC and the squad, might have been influenced by them?  Surely AOC would have condemned the attack when asked about it right?  If she refused to condemn it, the media would have to talk about it right?

Trump was blamed for some wacko who shot up a paper after years of conflict unrelated to any political ideology. But when the suspect openly and directly supports a democrat and shoots up congress or an ICE center repeating verbatim what their political hero said, not a peep. Who’s really promoting violence at the end of the day?  Trump said people protesting the removal of a statue weren’t inherently evil and was lampooned for it. Democrats won’t even condemn violence committed in their name against reporters and government agents. I can’t wait for antifa to show up in Pittsburgh. I might go for a walk with Lucille.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:

Here we go again with the big ol' bad media. 2 roll

Every top new organization reported an electronic article on this...but you know...make sure you don't talk about that.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

No, Mitch. It’s because you’re an angry asshole. You don’t come here to have a conversation with anyone. You’ve derailed this entire thread because your sole interest in this thread is to talk about other posters and insult them. You can’t even form coherent thoughts.

You’re embarrassingly misinformed and ignorant on nearly every newsworthy event. It’s not that you have a different opinion, it’s that you don’t actually offer an opinion - you offer angry, random, and incoherent vitriol that isn’t in any way meant to engage another person.

This thread is dead because you’re a distraction. No one wants to post in this section because you’ll quickly turn it into a commentary on your behavior and wild, offensive insults. People came out the wood work to condemn you, so you know people are reading this discussion. And they’re not posting because they’ll be attacked by you for daring to say something different than whatever cause you’ve decided to unload onto random strangers you don’t know nor make any attempt to learn about or understand.

All of us have lost our cool and been dicks over the years. But that’s all you offer. I’m seriously asking you to ask yourself why you come here to voice your “opinion” when it’s quite obvious your posts are the first time you’ve ever considered the topic and are only interested in being an asshole to others.

It’s old, man. One guy here voted for Trump, and while he’s clearly logged in to read the forum, doesn’t seem interested in posting because of how toxic your behavior has made this thread. Yet you attack the air at this MAGA hat wearing boogeyman you’ve created and projected onto everyone.

Either post constructively, and deal with the occasional disagreement, or don’t post. You don’t have to be an asshole. You're choosing to be.

Blow me Flagg....

This thread is dead because you want it to be an echo chamber for people agree with you.

You disgust me with how you hold me to higher standards than politicians on the right.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

Blow me Flagg....

This thread is dead because you want it to be an echo chamber for people agree with you.

You disgust me with how you hold me to higher standards than politicians on the right.

Insults aside, I don't understand how after maybe 4 years or so of this thread or another version of it you can't see that you do the exact thing you're bitching about here towards the left. Please tell me this is part of your schtick and you're not really this ignorant...

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

FYI info into an investigation about Trump Orgs affiliation with hush money payments and campaign violations likely to be released 'soon'.

Could be nothing but worth keeping an eye on

https://www.cnn.com/2019/07/17/politics … index.html

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

Blow me Flagg....

Insults aside, I don't understand how after maybe 4 years or so of this thread or another version of it you can't see that you do the exact thing you're bitching about here towards the left. Please tell me this is part of your schtick and you're not really this ignorant...

Maybe you’re right BUT....it’s a schtick that got trump elected.

So either you believe Trump is a shtick or he’s just being who he is....

Regardless, It completely astonishes me what behavior you’ll give him a pass for but damn you’ll criticize me.

Board footer