You are not logged in. Please register or login.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

Re: US Politics Thread

misterID wrote:

Did you see Seth Myers bring her on his show strictly to tell her to stop criticizing Omar? I thought her line, "What are you, her publicist?" was pretty good.

mitchejw wrote:
misterID wrote:

Foreign born citizens are usually FAR more patriotic than a bunch of ungrateful spoiled brats who were born here.

This board is filled with them.

But tell me though...just who or what are we all supposed to be grateful to? Jeebus? The flag?

Well, you're one of them. You can be grateful for your business, your life, and the ability to be online and be as big of an obnoxious ignoramus as you want. What happened to the ignore feature?

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
misterID wrote:

Did you see Seth Myers bring her on his show strictly to tell her to stop criticizing Omar? I thought her line, "What are you, her publicist?" was pretty good.

mitchejw wrote:
misterID wrote:

Foreign born citizens are usually FAR more patriotic than a bunch of ungrateful spoiled brats who were born here.

But tell me though...just who or what are we all supposed to be grateful to? Jeebus? The flag?

Well, you're one of them. You can be grateful for your business, your life, and the ability to be online and be as big of an obnoxious ignoramus as you want. What happened to the ignore feature?

Well...yes those are things to be grateful for but to whom or what should i be grateful?

To you? Is that what you’re implying?

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
misterID wrote:

mitchejw wrote:

Well...yes those are things to be grateful for but to whom or what should i be grateful?

Start with living in a country where you can act like a douche and wind up as President or maybe just a tool on a gnr board obsessed with the President.

misterID

misterID wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
misterID wrote:

mitchejw wrote:

How the hell did you possibly get that I was saying you should be grateful to me from my post?

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
misterID wrote:

Start with living in a country where you can act like a douche and wind up as President or maybe just a tool on a gnr board obsessed with the President.

Guess it’s just a matter of time before I’m president then.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

mitchejw wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

I’ll totally donate to your campaign to help you get on national tv and articulate your platform. You’d be on every late night show within a week.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:
misterID wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
misterID wrote:

How the hell did you possibly get that I was saying you should be grateful to me from my post?

Mitch being mitch

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

I’ll totally donate to your campaign to help you get on national tv and articulate your platform. You’d be on every late night show within a week.

Ok, that was actually pretty funny.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

The chants were too far. Trump should condemn them. Telling them they’re free to leave and participate in the nations’ they self-identify with, is one thing.  Supporting forcibly removing a citizen for expressing speech protected by the first amendment is too far.

He should have had a McCain moment and correct the ignorance.

It's not really the content of the chanting that bothered me most. It's that there is a very large group of people in this country that thinks that would be a totally acceptable way to deal with people who disagree with their beliefs. I think we should be totally clear here, too, it's predominantly white people who fear becoming a minority in this country, which is going to happen eventually anyhow.

On a side note, aren't we all just going to end up as one mixed race of people at some point in the future. Not to mention, most people have discovered during this ancestry craze that they have the DNA of some group of people they never imagined or wanted to.

OK, back to the crazed one-liners and trolling ....

misterID

misterID wrote:

People say it's fear on the part of white folks of the oncoming "Browning of America" and never ever think about the other side of that coin. People who really want that turn to happen as a means of power, which bleeds into their stance on immigration and a slew of other things. Illegal immigration turned California from red to blue.  It's why they're obsessed with Texas.

Btw, it's a myth. The majority of Hispanics identify as white. The majority of interracial families are white men and Hispanic women, and it's growing. Their children are not counted in any of the studies, nor what race Hispanics identify as, that make that claim.... And if anyone spent any time in the South you'd see it. I'll guarantee you many of those old white crackers at a Trump rally more than likely have mixed race grandkids.

Board footer