You are not logged in. Please register or login.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

Re: US Politics Thread

mitchejw wrote:
misterID wrote:

People say it's fear on the part of white folks of the oncoming "Browning of America" and never ever think about the other side of that coin. People who really want that turn to happen as a means of power, which bleeds into their stance on immigration and a slew of other things. Illegal immigration turned California from red to blue.  It's why they're obsessed with Texas.

Btw, it's a myth. The majority of Hispanics identify as white. The majority of interracial families are white men and Hispanic women, and it's growing. Their children are not counted in any of the studies, nor what race Hispanics identify as, that make that claim.... And if anyone spent any time in the South you'd see it. I'll guarantee you many of those old white crackers at a Trump rally more than likely have mixed race grandkids.

Wtf is this fragmented thinking?

What evidence do you have of this claim about California?

This post shows a lot of compartmentizing....things don’t happen in a vacuum.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

mitchejw wrote:
misterID wrote:

People say it's fear on the part of white folks of the oncoming "Browning of America" and never ever think about the other side of that coin. People who really want that turn to happen as a means of power, which bleeds into their stance on immigration and a slew of other things. Illegal immigration turned California from red to blue.  It's why they're obsessed with Texas.

Btw, it's a myth. The majority of Hispanics identify as white. The majority of interracial families are white men and Hispanic women, and it's growing. Their children are not counted in any of the studies, nor what race Hispanics identify as, that make that claim.... And if anyone spent any time in the South you'd see it. I'll guarantee you many of those old white crackers at a Trump rally more than likely have mixed race grandkids.

Seriously?  Why don't you spend 5 minutes on wikipedia looking at presidential and governor elections the past 50 years and demographic changes in California.  There are now more Hispanics in the state than Caucasians. In 1980, 67% of California was white, and 19% was hispanic.  Today 40% are Hispanic and 37% are white.  Try getting informed.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demograph … California

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
misterID wrote:

Seriously?  Why don't you spend 5 minutes on wikipedia looking at presidential and governor elections the past 50 years and demographic changes in California.  There are now more Hispanics in the state than Caucasians. In 1980, 67% of California was white, and 19% was hispanic.  Today 40% are Hispanic and 37% are white.  Try getting informed.

Nah...i knew all that...don’t need to hear it from you.

Despite using awful sentence structure and poor grammar all i got from ID was “i was her first.”

Therefore the logical conclusion is the because you were here first that all rules should be dictated by who was here first.

How about you get informed Flagg?

Randall Flagg

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

Despite using awful sentence structure and poor grammar all i got from ID was “i was her first.”

Therefore the logical conclusion is the because you were here first that all rules should be dictated by who was here first.

yikes17

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

yikes17

Get to your fucking point before i get bored again.

You are only here because of immigration Flagg.

Randall Flagg

I thought my point was obvious, but here it is in plain english for you:

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:

I’m sorry you think there’s more to it...but there really isn’t...

The people that  are 3rd generation (and beyond) here seem to think they were not the children of immigrants.

I can’t get past the selfishness. There’s no morality in that...it’s just the same old shit over and over.

Natives vs the newbies....

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

How could so much could fly over your head?

Not a single person in this thread has said anything negative about immigrants. And if my great, great, great great, great grand parents were from Ireland I'm not a child of immigrants. Not that it matters, that talking point was always meant to be condescending. If you can't see why the left is so adamant about not fixing the boarders and are pro illegal immigration that's on you.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

Don't worry...in mitch's world once we're done paying for slavery from several generations ago, we're going to pay off the Native Americans.  Once we're done with that, we'll start paying England's other colonies.  Clearly we haven't done enough for the rest of the world yet.  /sarcasm

Board footer