You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 327 

Re: US Politics Thread

Smoking Guns wrote:

Cunts, I am in Italy. Life doesn’t get better than here. Fucking awesome.

misterID
 Rep: 455 

Re: US Politics Thread

misterID wrote:

And I bet you haven't noticed a single hot Italian chick while you've been there. cool

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 327 

Re: US Politics Thread

Smoking Guns wrote:
misterID wrote:

And I bet you haven't noticed a single hot Italian chick while you've been there. cool


They are all so beautiful. In Milan now then Rome then Capri. It is insane

mitchejw
 Rep: 109 

Re: US Politics Thread

mitchejw wrote:
misterID wrote:

How could so much could fly over your head?

Not a single person in this thread has said anything negative about immigrants. And if my great, great, great great, great grand parents were from Ireland I'm not a child of immigrants. Not that it matters, that talking point was always meant to be condescending. If you can't see why the left is so adamant about not fixing the boarders and are pro illegal immigration that's on you.

You have perfectly validated my point.

I don’t want self-righteous assholes like yourself getting to say I’ve been here for generations.

The whole policy’s foundation is a bunch people like you who are at best ambivalent about the fact that you’re reaping the benefits of what someone did in your lineage a century ago.

You don’t get to have it both ways in my eyes.

If you think all this is about is Democrat’s securing votes then you’re a damn fool.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 426 

Re: US Politics Thread

buzzsaw wrote:

mitch only prefers order when it's his version of order.  Otherwise he's fine with anarchy.

misterID
 Rep: 455 

Re: US Politics Thread

misterID wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
misterID wrote:

How could so much could fly over your head?

Not a single person in this thread has said anything negative about immigrants. And if my great, great, great great, great grand parents were from Ireland I'm not a child of immigrants. Not that it matters, that talking point was always meant to be condescending. If you can't see why the left is so adamant about not fixing the boarders and are pro illegal immigration that's on you.

You have perfectly validated my point.

I don’t want self-righteous assholes like yourself getting to say I’ve been here for generations.

The whole policy’s foundation is a bunch people like you who are at best ambivalent about the fact that you’re reaping the benefits of what someone did in your lineage a century ago.

You don’t get to have it both ways in my eyes.

If you think all this is about is Democrat’s securing votes then you’re a damn fool.

Validate your point? All you've done is make up straw man arguments you've pulled out of your ass. I didn't say anything about being here for generations or did I insinuate that it gave be a better claim to being an American than someone who just became a citizen yesterday. You made this up. If you'd stop behaving like an attention-starved drama queen with turrets you might actually understand what I actually said. Are there republicans who are anti immigration because they're racist? Or course. Are there liberals who want open boarders and amnesty for political power? Damn straight.

If you got off your high horse, took some meds, stopped making things up and stopped acting like a petulant three year old, you might be a happier and better adjusted person who didn't have to make things up and act like a jackass.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 111 

Re: US Politics Thread

mitchejw wrote:
misterID wrote:

How could so much could fly over your head?

Not a single person in this thread has said anything negative about immigrants. And if my great, great, great great, great grand parents were from Ireland I'm not a child of immigrants. Not that it matters, that talking point was always meant to be condescending. If you can't see why the left is so adamant about not fixing the boarders and are pro illegal immigration that's on you.

You have perfectly validated my point.

I don’t want self-righteous assholes like yourself getting to say I’ve been here for generations.

The whole policy’s foundation is a bunch people like you who are at best ambivalent about the fact that you’re reaping the benefits of what someone did in your lineage a century ago.

You don’t get to have it both ways in my eyes.

If you think all this is about is Democrat’s securing votes then you’re a damn fool.


Where do you come up with this stuff?  Do you realize how off the mark and dishonest all of this is?  No one, I repeat no one has made any claim that someone whose ancestors migrated here 400 years ago has any greater claim to this nation than someone who gained citizenship recently or is a 2nd or 3rd generation American.  You're saying this because you can't justify why allowing millions of central americans to illegally enter this nation and stay here is desirable, let alone based in any legal or moral code. 

ID said illegal immigration has turned California from Red to Blue.  You asked for evidence, because as always you don't have a clue.  Then when I link and provide that info, you pass it off as if you already knew that and forget that you asked for evidence just a post earlier.  You're a complete joke.

You can't support your opinions with evidence, so you distort and fabricate the opinions of others so you can post some insults and pat yourself on the back for being a good progressive.  It's really, really sad.

Here is your patron saint, saying we need to do exactly what Trump has said and saying there is a humanitarian crisis at the border at the 2:50 mark

"Our direct messages is don't send your children to our borders" - Barack Obama July, 2014

"My job in the executive branch is the enforce the laws congress has passed" - Barack Obama, September 2013

PaSnow
 Rep: 199 

Re: US Politics Thread

PaSnow wrote:

SG how is it?  Beautiful brunettes?  Great food & wine?

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 327 

Re: US Politics Thread

Smoking Guns wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

SG how is it?  Beautiful brunettes?  Great food & wine?

Amazing man, unreal. I was in Milan and now I’m in Rome. The women here are insane. Food and wine are perfect too. This is my 4th time to visit here. Their outlook and lifestyle seems so stress free and happy. I love the US but I could easily live here. No issues at all.

mitchejw
 Rep: 109 

Re: US Politics Thread

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
misterID wrote:

How could so much could fly over your head?

Not a single person in this thread has said anything negative about immigrants. And if my great, great, great great, great grand parents were from Ireland I'm not a child of immigrants. Not that it matters, that talking point was always meant to be condescending. If you can't see why the left is so adamant about not fixing the boarders and are pro illegal immigration that's on you.

You have perfectly validated my point.

I don’t want self-righteous assholes like yourself getting to say I’ve been here for generations.

The whole policy’s foundation is a bunch people like you who are at best ambivalent about the fact that you’re reaping the benefits of what someone did in your lineage a century ago.

You don’t get to have it both ways in my eyes.

If you think all this is about is Democrat’s securing votes then you’re a damn fool.


Where do you come up with this stuff?  Do you realize how off the mark and dishonest all of this is?  No one, I repeat no one has made any claim that someone whose ancestors migrated here 400 years ago has any greater claim to this nation than someone who gained citizenship recently or is a 2nd or 3rd generation American.  You're saying this because you can't justify why allowing millions of central americans to illegally enter this nation and stay here is desirable, let alone based in any legal or moral code. 

ID said illegal immigration has turned California from Red to Blue.  You asked for evidence, because as always you don't have a clue.  Then when I link and provide that info, you pass it off as if you already knew that and forget that you asked for evidence just a post earlier.  You're a complete joke.

You can't support your opinions with evidence, so you distort and fabricate the opinions of others so you can post some insults and pat yourself on the back for being a good progressive.  It's really, really sad.

Here is your patron saint, saying we need to do exactly what Trump has said and saying there is a humanitarian crisis at the border at the 2:50 mark

"Our direct messages is don't send your children to our borders" - Barack Obama July, 2014

"My job in the executive branch is the enforce the laws congress has passed" - Barack Obama, September 2013

You want to call me dishonest while you take the former's president's words out of context to loosely support your meandering claims.

Give it up man...you're the one that's uninformed. Who gives a shit about Maryland? You seem cool with gerrymandering...great, have a party.

It's a retarded argument to say that immigrants turned a state. Mind mindbogglingly retarded. You're creating an argument in reverse.

This dishonesty you portray in this thread is a unique brand of dishonesty.

Board footer

Powered by FluxBB