You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

Re: US Politics Thread

Bush was a racist.  McCain was a racist.  Romney was a racist.  Trump is a racist.  Notice a theme here?  It doesn't matter what you do or say, the left will call every republican a "racist".  And as the squad showed us, they're not against calling Pelosi or Biden "racists" either.  If you don't agree with them, you're a racist.

5f09c969-20e9-4516-b317-73b723dfd8f3.png

IRISH OS1R1S
 Rep: 59 

IRISH OS1R1S wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

Everything turns in to the left vs right on here. It's like you treat political parties like football teams where you support, unwavering, one side. You should support the men/women who's policy is best for the job, not a party!

That is how it's seems from the outside looking in. I apologize if I'm wrong.

With that said, what are your thoughts on the video below and can we try not turn it in to left vs right?

Go!

[/embed]

Passionate plea?  I don't have to watch the video.  I'm waiting on the logical case that will make an actual difference  I'll watch THAT video if one ever comes out.

Ummkay, very strange take. Almost hostile.
Maybe the guy in the video makes a logical case, but I guess you'll never know with a narrow mind.

You sure talk a lot without actually saying a lot, but I expected nothing else.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
IRISH OS1R1S wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

Everything turns in to the left vs right on here. It's like you treat political parties like football teams where you support, unwavering, one side. You should support the men/women who's policy is best for the job, not a party!

With that said, what are your thoughts on the video below and can we try not turn it in to left vs right?

Go!

[/embed]

Passionate plea?  I don't have to watch the video.  I'm waiting on the logical case that will make an actual difference  I'll watch THAT video if one ever comes out.

Maybe the guy in the video makes a logical case, but I guess you'll never know with a narrow mind.

That’s all you’ll ever get from him.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:
IRISH OS1R1S wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

Go!

[/embed]

There's nothing strange about wanting a logical thought out plea vs an emotional one.  There's no response to people responding emotionally.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
IRISH OS1R1S wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

[/embed]

There's nothing strange about wanting a logical thought out plea vs an emotional one.  There's no response to people responding emotionally.

Yea you’re right...people being used as political pawns who lose their health insurance because of said games should not be emotional.

And when Trump goes on his Twitter rants is he not being emotional.

And when our government separates parents from children...it shouldn’t evoke any emotional reaction.

It may be time to admit you may have sociopathic tendencies.

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

Bush was a racist.  McCain was a racist.  Romney was a racist.  Trump is a racist.  Notice a theme here?  It doesn't matter what you do or say, the left will call every republican a "racist".  And as the squad showed us, they're not against calling Pelosi or Biden "racists" either.  If you don't agree with them, you're a racist.

https://truthout.org/wp-content/uploads … dfd8f3.png

No it’s because Republicans seem to all have the same life philosophy- which is “give me that it’s mine!”

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

Hey anyone know why they didn’t arrest the owners or the employers of the 600 people they detained in Mississippi?

I mean surely they should share as much of the blame is anyone right?

We don’t live in an era where the people on top making decisions obtain any of the responsibility.

You're being a douche in your other posts, but you make a good point on this one.  I'd be curious to know as well.  Not mitch's answer either, but an actual answer.

Because they're building a case, just like they did with the CEO of this company under Bush, that Trump is considering pardoning:

https://www.cnn.com/2019/08/09/politics … index.html

These were illegals, whom had no right to be here and they had insider information the company was hiring illegals.  Determining who knew what and bringing charges against them requires more time than rounding up a bunch of people we know are illegal.  No one is above the law remember, over half these people had final deportation orders - they had their day in court already and were judged to be removed, and said "fuck that".  The other 300 will get their day in court (if they show), just as the managers who hired them will.  Pass E-Verify.  The "progressive" party is against verifying employment status.  Could it be because they don't really believe some people aren't above the law?

Omg no one is  above the law in this country?

The Justice system in this country is a fucking joke. The rules and laws are applied unevenly in unequally depending on who you are and what you are. There are quite a few people who are above the law in this country and it’s usually the people create the laws.

As usual your response did not directly address why people who consistently hire illegals (including Trump btw) are never held accountable for it. I think we all know why but of course you’re going to stick your head in the sand on this.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:
mitchejw wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
IRISH OS1R1S wrote:

Yea you’re right...people being used as political pawns who lose their health insurance because of said games should not be emotional.

And when Trump goes on his Twitter rants is he not being emotional.

And when our government separates parents from children...it shouldn’t evoke any emotional reaction.

It may be time to admit you may have sociopathic tendencies.

Your guy fucked my health insurance buddy.  I didn't go on a years long war against him on a gnr board. We're all political pawns, I have been telling you that for years.  You won't find one post of me supporting trump's tweets. Oh, and the law is the law.  Change it if you don't like it.

Ok, that covers all of that emotional outburst from you.  Anything else?

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
IRISH OS1R1S wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

[/embed]

Do you want a logical thought out plea as to why mass shootings should continue in this country?

mitchejw

mitchejw wrote:

https://abcnews.go.com/amp/US/jeffrey-e … d=64881684

Probably was just a misunderstood guy right?

Board footer