You are not logged in. Please register or login.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

Re: Kerrang! says CD in '08

monkeychow wrote:
elmir wrote:

i have to say, that for me, maybe that won't even be the case anymore....i could easily right now walk past a cd shop...and if it was in the window...not stress about it....maybe go past tomorrow and get it....

whereas two years ago i would have made sure the first copy in the country went to me....i would have begged, borrowed, even stole....just to make sure i had it....

right now....my attitude is a bit blaze towards the whole thing....

Interesting. I got to admit I would definately buy it immediately if i saw it in a store! And i'd be pumped for it. That's not cos I think its the 2nd comming or anything or going to change my life, but I'd be excited about a new album from Axl or Slash or any one of about 5 artists that have really inspired me over the years.

Be great if this is the year. But like DTJ said...it'd be much easier to belive if it came from the label!

Intercourse
 Rep: 212 

Intercourse wrote:

Jesus, this band...
The best news in ages is coming out and Finck is not available for comment..
Maybe Axl is going to force him to re-evaluate his 'educated guess' and make a decision about who his loyalties lie with.
Maybe Finck told him he had no faith in him releasing it anymore and that was the kick up the ass Axl needed..
I just cannot work out what Robin is doing at this stage.. GNR seem closer to getting this out than ever.
Still, we've been here before!!

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:

to the general public...it's a joke and a mess right now

Communist China
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:

It's not a joke and a mess right now to us?

elmir
 Rep: 53 

elmir wrote:
Communist China wrote:
mitchejw wrote:

It's not a joke and a mess right now to us?

yeah, i think its more of a joke and a mess to us....general public have all but forgotten about this...

Board footer