You are not logged in. Please register or login.

sp1at
 Rep: 43 

Re: GnR approached for song on T3 soundtrack

sp1at wrote:

Is it feasible that an employee on a film would know why Slash visited Axl's house a few months back. It feels far removed.

I hope it happens though

benny
 Rep: 0 

benny wrote:

Being the terminator movie fanboy that I am, I actually need to point out that this is actually the 6th terminator movie and not the 3rd lol.  However it is the 3rd in the timeline of the movies because this movie is ignoring everything that happened in the sequels that have been made since T2.  The reason I wanted to clear that up is because back when T3 was made there was a lot of rumors floating around back then that Axl was approached about having a GNR song appear on that soundtrack because of him being friends with Arnold.  Ultimately it didn't happen so here's to hoping that it happens this time!

zombux
 Rep: 36 

zombux wrote:

or maybe HC GNR fans ignore T3-T5 just because no GNR songs was included on those wink

benny

benny wrote:
zombux wrote:

or maybe HC GNR fans ignore T3-T5 just because no GNR songs was included on those wink

LOL sorry man but I'm going to go terminator fan boy on you.  You Could Be Mine was in terminator 4 aka terminator salvation.

zombux
 Rep: 36 

zombux wrote:
benny wrote:
zombux wrote:

LOL sorry man but I'm going to go terminator fan boy on you.  You Could Be Mine was in terminator 4 aka terminator salvation.

that might explain a lot. I watched that but I don't barely remember anything from it. even T3:ROTM was quite entertaining movie for me, but T4:S was very weird. I skipped T5:G completely.

benny

benny wrote:
zombux wrote:
benny wrote:
zombux wrote:

that might explain a lot. I watched that but I don't barely remember anything from it. even T3:ROTM was quite entertaining movie for me, but T4:S was very weird. I skipped T5:G completely.

You didn't miss much LOL.  Here's the hoping the new terminator movie is good and we get a new GNR song in it as well!

Leicae

Leicae wrote:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_ … 1530372392

5 Signs pointing to the possibility of Guns N 'Roses to release a new song for the new movie' 'Terminator: Dark Fate' '

A few days ago at a Guns N 'Roses forum, one person reported that a source working on' Terminator: Dark Fate 'reported that four members of Guns N' Roses were working on a song for the upcoming Arnold Schwarzenegger movie.

We have raised some signs that may make this rumor stronger.

1st Slash going to record at Axl Rose's house: Everything indicated that it would be for the band's new album, but additional information reported that Slash went to work on just one song.

2 ° Axl Rose in studio for 3 weeks with Caram Costanzo: The initial information was that the singer was working on a new material and leftovers from Chinese. However, it was found that Axl Rose may have entered the studio to finish a hasty material.

3rd Movie Release Date (November 1st) is the same day as one of the band's most expensive shows: When Guns N 'Roses announced this year's mini tour, we reported that the shows in Las Vegas (January 1st and 2nd) November) drew attention for the high value of tickets ranging from $ 3,100.00 to $ 5,470.00 (current price). Another detail is that the two shows will be held in a small venue at the Colosseum at Caesars Palace, which seats just over 4,000 people. This show will have some similar demands to the first meeting of the Troubadour meeting.

4 ° The NME website contacted Guns N 'Roses to verify the information and the band staff declined to comment on the matter. If it were totally false, wouldn't it be easier to deny it to stop the rumors?

5th Cachet of the band would be higher for 2020: Reports indicate that the band should play in Europe next summer, however, the information coming is that some festivals negotiate with the band, however, the cachet would be higher compared to the last pass of the band. band over there. Repeating the same show on the same continent for the 3rd time is not that attractive to increase the cache, right?

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

https://www.nme.com/news/music/still-mi … 0gpeKCd.99

This site is famous now! 

All you need to do is post on a forum and a news article will be written. 

Ok, guys.  I wanted to keep this a secret for a long time now, but I decided to come clean - I'm Axl.  You can verify that my handle is taken from one of my (Axl's) favorite books.  I can tell you that GN'R is going to release a new song on the new T3 album.  It's going to be a cross between YCBM and Locomotive.  You're gonna love it!

esoterica
 Rep: 69 

esoterica wrote:

It'd be kinda funny if we went all I AM ROBERT PAULSEN and changed all our usernames to Axl Rose with the same avatar.

benny

benny wrote:

Today I find myself more optimistic about this actually happening due to the recent leaks.  In the past when there have been leaks an official release of some sort has followed.  There was the Shackler's leak followed by Shackler being on Guitar Hero and then the batch of MSL leaks followed by the release of CD.

Board footer