You are not logged in. Please register or login.

atlashrugs
 Rep: -6 

Re: Atlas Full Song Discussion

atlashrugs wrote:
imsorry wrote:

no Randall

hey imsorry. can you post the remix you've made of atlas shrugged with the drums turned down? i want to hear clearer axl vocals with this kind of remix you've made.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

I wouldn't be surprised if General did leak soon. Its out there and is one of the few songs that were previewed.

harmon420
 Rep: 20 

harmon420 wrote:

the Imsorry mix really does wonders

jonesy
 Rep: 15 

jonesy wrote:
bigbri wrote:

Terrible really. What a disappointment.

My thoughts too. Elusive songs get talked up by hoarders, but really they are just demos and rough sketches. Certainly nothing 'epic' about this.

Yeah it's interesting, and yeah I wanna hear it. But don't believe the hype. There's a reason these haven't been released by the band, and they ain't holding back any big guns, its just demos 'n sketches.

Bucketlash96
 Rep: 0 

Bucketlash96 wrote:
jonesy wrote:
bigbri wrote:

My thoughts too. Elusive songs get talked up by hoarders, but really they are just demos and rough sketches. Certainly nothing 'epic' about this.

Yeah it's interesting, and yeah I wanna hear it. But don't believe the hype. There's a reason these haven't been released by the band, and they ain't holding back any big guns, its just demos 'n sketches.

Of all that was filtered, "Going Down" seemed the best but it is still a filling song

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
jonesy wrote:
bigbri wrote:

My thoughts too. Elusive songs get talked up by hoarders,

It wasn't hoarders who hyped it though. It was media outlets years ago.  Initially, Atlas was described as NR meets Bowie or something like that. It took off from there.

I do agree expectations need to go down a few notches, especially when it comes to demos 20 years old.

While the project was hyped for eons, technically they're just like demos from any other bands we're fans of.

FlashFlood
 Rep: 55 

FlashFlood wrote:
Bucketlash96 wrote:
jonesy wrote:
bigbri wrote:

Of all that was filtered, "Going Down" seemed the best but it is still a filling song

Going Down is the best of the lot. Tommy’s backing vocals to himself are brilliant on the chorus. Better than BBF monstrosity that we heard first.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

Man...i dunno...song reminds me of prostitute...not really digging it

atlashrugs
 Rep: -6 

atlashrugs wrote:

someone Please hook Me up with the imsorry atlas shrugged remix!

Sky Dog wrote:

Neemo, Atlas definitely fits right in with Prostitute and Catcher in my opinion. I like both so I dig it. axl

Another thing I kinda noticed about these demos is Josh’s drumming is fantastic.

Board footer