You are not logged in. Please register or login.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

Re: isnt that absurd

misterID wrote:

All that time I thought Silkworms would be better without the "bitch like you" chorus... Now I kind of miss it. I really dig it.

misterID

misterID wrote:
paulht wrote:

What's next?
State Of Grace?

I still remember your name.

So State Of Grace is a possibility? Wow.

Bucketlash96
 Rep: 0 

Bucketlash96 wrote:

I love it, although it lacks guitars it's a nice version

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

Maybe I'm just a wet blanket, but none of these excite me.  When Better leaked in 2005/2006 with TWAT, I listened to that shit on loop for days.  I LOVED those songs.  But honesty, I've listened to these 3 (I've heard the live version of silkworms many times, but I'll still count it as new) songs one time each and was done with them.  I think it's clear why these didn't make CD.  Though I'd take Hard School over Scraped or Riad.

FlashFlood
 Rep: 55 

FlashFlood wrote:

The TWAT leak for me was everything I ever wanted in nu-guns. I’m glad we got all the other material but nothing will ever touch that song and the feelings I felt when I heard it the first time.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:

Maybe I'm just a wet blanket, but none of these excite me.  When Better leaked in 2005/2006 with TWAT, I listened to that shit on loop for days.  I LOVED those songs.  But honesty, I've listened to these 3 (I've heard the live version of silkworms many times, but I'll still count it as new) songs one time each and was done with them.  I think it's clear why these didn't make CD.  Though I'd take Hard School over Scraped or Riad.

Yeah, these songs have stunk. But I appreciate the hell out of the leakers. Way past time someone had balls to let 'em go.

ClaudeF
 Rep: 16 

ClaudeF wrote:
bigbri wrote:

I appreciate the hell out of the leakers. Way past time someone had balls to let 'em go.

+1

uruguns
 Rep: 1 

uruguns wrote:

The first performance of Better was in rock am ring 2006 and the leak occurred months before?

misterID

misterID wrote:

Yeah, Axl called us downloading motherfuckers. cool

Randall Flagg wrote:

You're a wet blanket. 16

These are obviously demos and nowhere close to where the 06 demos were in development. They still have Josh on drums for godsakes. I'm pretty stoked to see what Slash and Duff can do with Hardschool and Atlas. Especially if they get someone like Dave Jerden or Brendan O'Brien producing.

Bucketlash96
 Rep: 0 

Bucketlash96 wrote:
misterID wrote:

Yeah, Axl called us downloading motherfuckers. cool

Randall Flagg wrote:

You're a wet blanket. 16

These are obviously demos and nowhere close to where the 06 demos were in development. They still have Josh on drums for godsakes. I'm pretty stoked to see what Slash and Duff can do with Hardschool and Atlas. Especially if they get someone like Dave Jerden or Brendan O'Brien producing.

There is another song that is being rewritten by Slash and Duff called "Quick Song". Hopefully it leaks soon

Board footer