You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Samwise
 Rep: 0 

Re: Better, As it Began instrumentals

Samwise wrote:

Could I get a PM?

Murph

Murph wrote:

Should we be refreshing this thread for the remainder of the instrumentals as they leak?

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

Better's a good track. I like this version (primitive, raw). Kinda reminds me more of Filter "Nice Shot', I like the drums/real band sound, sounds less polished & like it wasn't made in FL Studio.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

It's ashame. This album needed to be released 99-02. VMA's was the time. BH, hype, fairly favorable buzz about it coming soon, still a bad/unknown time for music.

I'm not one to solely put all the blame on the record company, I'm sure Axl was picky & had his problems in delivering/re-recording everything etc, but the 6 years from 2002-2008 killed it, all the hype, and the chance the record company would do anything except give up on it.

Just listened to As It Begins, would LOVE to hear the lyrics to that.

jimmythegent
 Rep: 30 

jimmythegent wrote:

A PM Please?

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

Incoming mail Jimmy.

Surprised Better is that complete.

That piano....holy shit....even as an instrumental that had to move up the A list.

jimmythegent
 Rep: 30 

jimmythegent wrote:

Wow - “As it begins” sounds gorgeous . That sounds like A-list Axl epic material to me

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

I'd wager that it turned into a real song deeper into the sessions.

If not......

Hand it to 21. duff

Revnine

Revnine wrote:

Can I please have a pm with links to these new leaks?

manndaze
 Rep: 1 

manndaze wrote:

Does this mean that Robin Finck himself wrote almost all of the Better riffs? I always thought Bucket had more to do with this song than he was credited. Also is this Josh on drums? It sounds like his snare (compared to the leaks with both Brain and Josh on drums) Sounds fucking mean. Gonna paste Buckethead's album solos over this with vocals.

Board footer