You are not logged in. Please register or login.

James
 Rep: 664 

Re: LA Show this SATURDAY

James wrote:

No rants please. It amazes me that so many fans don't recognize the pattern of rants leading to nothing good.  It is a sign of trouble ahead and 2002 is a great example.

They won't be playing leaks. The rest of the world besides us forum nuts have no idea any of this is even happening.

jimmythegent
 Rep: 30 

jimmythegent wrote:
James wrote:

No rants please. It amazes me that so many fans don't recognize the pattern of rants leading to nothing good.  It is a sign of trouble ahead and 2002 is a great example.

They won't be playing leaks. The rest of the world besides us forum nuts have no idea any of this is even happening.

Whilst I love a good Axl rant and find them hugely entertaining, I agree. You can clearly chart a course between his rants and his mental health going down the toilet over the years.

As to something new, unless these leaks are a deliberate measure to garner the hardcore temperature to them, I agree - the majority of the rationally thinking world have no knowledge of these leaks.

But that doesn’t mean we aren’t hearing something new. It could be they have something completely different or unknown up their sleeve or it could be that they have been working on some or all of those demos already

At any rate - a very interesting time in GNRs history

Bluefish18
 Rep: 2 

Bluefish18 wrote:

Should be a great show no matter what!

WTTJ80
 Rep: 0 

WTTJ80 wrote:

Anyone going? Dropping any updates from the show? smile

Board footer