You are not logged in. Please register or login.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

Re: Congrats 2 Canada

PaSnow wrote:

Is Neemo in Toronto area?  I'd meant to post a thread about the NBA finals when they got to the championship. Didn't think they'd win against GS but with injuries & a solid lineup of their own they pulled thru.

Some of the videos on Twitter I'm watching of the fans in the streets looks like a great time. We're all a little bit older for that now, but anyway enjoy it Neems.

mitchejw
 Rep: 130 

mitchejw wrote:
PaSnow wrote:

Is Neemo in Toronto area?  I'd meant to post a thread about the NBA finals when they got to the championship. Didn't think they'd win against GS but with injuries & a solid lineup of their own they pulled thru.

Some of the videos on Twitter I'm watching of the fans in the streets looks like a great time. We're all a little bit older for that now, but anyway enjoy it Neems.

You want to to talk about a place people actually want to be? To live? It’s astonishing the diversity that’s there (and welcomed). That area of Canada is growing insanely.

Congrats to Toronto indeed

AtariLegend wrote:

Wrong thread, but the news story about Trudeau not being able to remember how many times he's blacked his face up was hillarious.

Seriously? At least 3 times on camera.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

Sorry, I don’t think Trudeau should be sorry. He meant no offense, and no one gave a shit in 2001. I’m not going to hold people to new “standards” about who can say what  and dress a certain way. It’d be in poor taste today, he’s not a bigot, so he wouldn’t do it. That’s all that needs to be said.

The conservative attacking him for it should be ashamed of themselves.

Board footer