You are not logged in. Please register or login.

PotatoSalad
 Rep: 0 

Re: A helluva instrumental album

PotatoSalad wrote:

In that UK interview Axl talked about wanting to do film scores.  It would be kind of cool to see him put an instrumental album out, whether it was with GNR, former GNR, or by himself.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:

I'm at my uncle's house right now. He went to the Bucket show with me in 2011. We're blaring these songs on his killer system.

Mind blown. Oklahoma just melts your face off. Whatever remnant was left proceeds to get melted by Elvis.

Ides of March gets better with each listen.

He also immediately noticed the Soundgarden vibes to a lot of these songs.

Stinson the most underrated member of the project. Hiss bass tone on some of these tracks is simply out of this world.

I know some fans aren't fond of just instrumentals but I love it.

It's like listening to a lost Buckethead pike with his backing band being the 99-00 GNR lineup.

119bucket

Edit

The title track from disc 1/2000 Intentions is a beast. THIS is how it was meant to sound.

Will
 Rep: 227 

Will wrote:
James wrote:

Stinson the most underrated member of the project. Hiss bass tone on some of these tracks is simply out of this world.

I'd agree with that. Always thought it was a shame how he was buried on the official release, and he was underappreciated as a songwriter too I think. Glad to hear him shine on these leaks smile

Board footer