You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Izzyjim
 Rep: 2 

Re: disappointed in axl and fernando

Izzyjim wrote:
atlashrugs wrote:

I'm ready for CD 2 baby. The reunion is BUST. Slash is DEAD. CD 2 is the answer to my holy savior. Oh LORD Oh LORD. FUCK YEAH

Ok cool

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
atlashrugs wrote:

I'm ready for CD 2 baby. The reunion is BUST. Slash is DEAD. CD 2 is the answer to my holy savior. Oh LORD Oh LORD. FUCK YEAH

redx.jpg

wasted
 Rep: 4 

wasted wrote:
atlashrugs wrote:

It would be a turn up for the books.

I highly doubt Slash and Duff will walk away from touring and for Axl to then release CD II with Tommy and Dj returning to complete the mission of taking Bucket’s scrolls to the masses.

James

James wrote:

I know we're all creaming our jeans over the village sessions and champagne wishes and caviar dreams of CD II....but the old Chinese lineups aren't coming back.

It's more leaks or reworked tracks or bust in that department.

We could get something like this....

jimmythegent
 Rep: 30 

jimmythegent wrote:
atlashrugs wrote:

LOL

Here's hoping the cream of the Chinese stew is taken up to another level by this current incarnation. At any rate, its great we are hearing these leaks while we are all still kicking

James

James wrote:

Yeah really.

With my luck I'm shocked that I wasn't run over by a bus a day before the leaks started flowing.

wasted

wasted wrote:

The leaks are the album in the era of interactive social media. I mean they could have a dope app with all these leaks. Making a cd is so 90s. An Axl Vlog would get likes for sure. We’re in the studio not doing shit again. Like subscribe donate.

Yamcha
 Rep: 11 

Yamcha wrote:
atlashrugs wrote:

14 14

Quit trolling, Queenie.

Hidden Text:

(weren't you the one who got kicked out at  a 'nuGNR' show because you acted like you wanted to hit Robin?)

James

James wrote:

I knew I was right!! I just couldn't place the name.

wasted

wasted wrote:

Not sure it’s really Rick’s fault. Zutaut had a shed with 20 discs of unreleased material just waiting to be uncovered. What’s next Pitman’s Garage is full of copies of CD 4. This kind of stuff should be stored in a bank vault somewhere.

Board footer