You are not logged in. Please register or login.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

Re: US Politics Thread

misterID wrote:

It's not so much a goal, Bush fucked up and it's the shit we're left with. It's about a lot of work SF operators made gaining trust, developing sources, etc. That's all gone. Hopefully we won't need their help in the future.

Again, a good argument could be made to leave. But Trump is acting the way you feared he would and why you couldn't vote for him. He's unfit. Not only is it embarrassing, he's surrounding himself with idiots that are making his dumb ass behavior worse.

misterID

misterID wrote:

I think he wants to be impeached so he can go back to his businesses and tv stuff, and he can leave office playing the victim and that he didn't "lose."

The G-7 thing, using his own hotel, I mean, he doesn't even care about hiding it.

James
 Rep: 664 

James wrote:
misterID wrote:

He's unfit for office. You could make a good case to get out of the middle East, but you do it the right way. He's such a fragile, compulsive, petulant pansy. All you have to do is kiss his ass. That's it. You'll get whatever you want. Putin literally just sat back and waited.

Mattis never should've resigned. He had his reasons but the country needed him.

He would ignore idiotic Trump orders.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:
misterID wrote:

The G-7 thing, using his own hotel, I mean, he doesn't even care about hiding it.

Who’s gonna stop him or hold him to account? As long as he has an R next to his name it’s OK for the “base” and for everyone else with an R next to their name.

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

James wrote:
misterID wrote:

He's unfit for office. You could make a good case to get out of the middle East, but you do it the right way. He's such a fragile, compulsive, petulant pansy. All you have to do is kiss his ass. That's it. You'll get whatever you want. Putin literally just sat back and waited.

Mattis never should've resigned. He had his reasons but the country needed him.

He would ignore idiotic Trump orders.

I disagree Mattis would do that, but you really want cabinet secretaries that ignore the president? That idea terrifies me.

James

James wrote:

Trump told him we need to invade Venezuela....Mattis rolled his eyes and said we're not doing that.

I agree that it's technically not a good thing for advisers to ignore the prez but these are not normal times.

misterID

misterID wrote:

Trump would have fired Mattis anyway. He's already bragging he fired him and that he's the world's most overrated general. What Mattis could do now is go public with concerns about Trump's ability to perform his duty as the President.

James

James wrote:
misterID wrote:

Trump would have fired Mattis anyway. He's already bragging he fired him and that he's the world's most overrated general. What Mattis could do now is go public with concerns about Trump's ability to perform his duty as the President.

Absolutely.

Mattis was/is a legit bad motherfucker and people like Putin have to respect.

I remember when Syria used chemical weapons last year and the world started to lose its shit about a US-Russia escalation.

I knew there was nothing to worry about with Mattis calling the shots.

I love this Mattis quote...

i-come-in-peace-ididntbring-artillery-butimpleading-withyou-with-tears-16237296.png

Flagg...

Did you ever meet him during your tours in Iraq?

Randall Flagg
 Rep: 139 

James wrote:

Flagg...

No.  I met Mullen (he was a huge dick), but I was in Iraq from 08-09, and I don't think Mattis was even in country.  And I was a First Lieutenant, so someone at his level interacting with me would have been pretty rare.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:
Randall Flagg wrote:
James wrote:

Flagg...

No.  I met Mullen (he was a huge dick), but I was in Iraq from 08-09, and I don't think Mattis was even in country.  And I was a First Lieutenant, so someone at his level interacting with me would have been pretty rare.

"Flagg, hurry up & clean those latrines in the VIP.  General Mattis is due to arrive soon."

/totally kidding.  22

Board footer